Trump: Jews Are Disloyal

Bold strategy by Trump to charge Democratic Jews as disloyal.  Will likely increase Jewish turnout to the polls in 2020.  If he loses despite an amazing economy and the incumbency advantage it's because he can't keep his damn mouth shut.

25 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Bold strategy by Trump to charge Democratic Jews as disloyal.  Will likely increase Jewish turnout to the polls in 2020.  If he loses despite an amazing economy and the incumbency advantage it's because he can't keep his damn mouth shut.

My guess is the strategy is to point out that the Democrats have been allowing the lovely new Congresswomen to spout their vile Israel Jew hate, and not disavowing such talk. He may be hoping that this ties the Democratic leadership even more tightly to those lovely new Congresswomen, and have D-Jews questions WTF top Dems are thinking.  Bonus points if the top-Dems and MSM come out in defense of the antisemitism of those lovely Congresswomen. 

Keep tying the Democratic party to those lovely ladies.  It is a pretty good strategy, actually. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

well..to make it easier could have just called you a Trump voter..same difference

Sooooo you’re calling my wife a ***** idiot?  I know you’re joking but it’s statements just like that why we have a President Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Sooooo you’re calling my wife a ***** idiot?  I know you’re joking but it’s statements just like that why we have a President Trump. 

No, shes an idiot as she is YOUR wife.

of course I am joking, but why it okay for Trump  and his supporters to label people as dumb, so dumb in fact they are led like sheep by the MSM, etc, but if someone says the same thing about Trump supporters "see thats just wrong"..

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

of course I am joking, but why it okay for Trump  and his supporters to label people as dumb, so dumb in fact they are led like sheep by the MSM, etc, but if someone says the same thing about Trump supporters "see thats just wrong"..

FINALLY!! Now you get it. ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

No, shes an idiot as she is YOUR wife.

I'm a Trump supporter and take no offense, just as I'm Italian and take no offense to all the ethnic slurs I've heard over the years, and by the way, Fredo is no slur. Slurs and such are just words used to get a reaction, and I won't give one

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

15 hours ago, njbuff said:

Hey look, another thread in PPP that is completely off the rails.

And I always thought that Josh Allen's completion % threads were off the rails. ?

Yeah, well, Allen couldn't hit a paper plate from 1800 yards with a .22 caliber rifle and iron sights if he wanted to. Barkley should be the man going forward!

10 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Barkley should be the man going forward!

might not be a bad idea..(takes cover)

and let me say this..I did not know the "disloyal" part is considered an anti-Semitic remark..learn something every day. I thought people were just mad Trump was saying people were disloyal based on who they vote for..and seeing how he is the second coming i can see how he can take offense to people not voting for  God himself!

Edited by plenzmd1

59 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

might not be a bad idea..(takes cover)

and let me say this..I did not know the "disloyal" part is considered an anti-Semitic remark..learn something every day. I thought people were just mad Trump was saying people were disloyal based on who they vote for..and seeing how he is the second coming i can see how he can take offense to people not voting for  God himself!

Lightning_strike_jan_2007.jpg

5 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, well, Allen couldn't hit a paper plate from 1800 yards with a .22 caliber rifle and iron sights if he wanted to. Barkley should be the man going forward!

If Allen can't do that, he should be cut immediately.

?

• 3 years later...

BillStime ignores the Mods instructions. . . . . . . . . . . . . what a surprise.  😆

attention.pngThis topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/21/2019 at 4:02 PM, Doc Brown said:

If he loses despite an amazing economy and the incumbency advantage it's because he can't keep his damn mouth shut.

I love these resurrected threads. At least amidst all the nonsense we have these words of wisdom. 

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

BillStime ignores the Mods instructions. . . . . . . . . . . . . what a surprise.  😆

attention.pngThis topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

But he USED THE SEARCH FUNCTION!

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Putin and Trump have been planning this for awhile

I wouldn’t be surprised if Putin, through Iran, was supporting the attack on Israel. I think Trump is preoccupied with his own issues to be part of this mess. Putin may be trying to divide Americas support for wars, hoping it leads to stopping support for and arming of Ukraine. 

• Like (+1) 1