Clowney Trending for some reason.

MAJBobby

16 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Are you prepared for Beane to pay Clowney 100+ million, only to watch his effort gradually decrease, as the season progresses?

Clowney has a known history of playing better down the stretch/in big games. Feel free to disagree about his value, but don’t make stuff up. 

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Are you prepared for Beane to pay Clowney 100+ million, only to watch his effort gradually decrease, as the season progresses?

People on this board are funny every year we need to make moves we need to trade get talent in here spend money . Then we are in reports about clowney and its flips wtf are we doing he wont live up to the contract clean house we are over 

16 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and is he worthy of a 3rd?..........

3x pro bowler 53 TFL last 3 seasons. 59 qb hits last 3 seasons showing he can get to the qb nah id say 7rd or a 6th if you're desperate 

Edited by TheJauronClap
  • Like (+1) 2

The Bills have have an up and coming defense and Clowney's addition would be dynamic. If anything, his play would escalate and he would elevate the play of everyone around him. There would be no where for him to hide. His presence increases our chances of defeating the Patriots...

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, TheJauronClap said:

People on this board are funny every year we need to make moves we need to trade get talent in here spend money . Then we are in reports about clowney and its flips wtf are we doing he wont live up to the contract clean house we are over 

3x pro bowler 53 TFL last 3 seasons. 59 qb hits last 3 seasons showing he can get to the qb nah id say 7rd or a 6th if you're desperate 

...wonder what O'Brien's rub is though with the guy?........any ideas?.......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Zay, Shady and a 3.

Make it happen.

This trade wouldn't have made sense 2 days ago, but post Lamar Miller injury... yes

Shady's contract is huge, but he is a one year rental - which they need

Zay fills the WR void

3rd round pick for someone who could walk away? take it

Now from our end we lose our starting RB but we have others to make up for it. Zay was climbing down the depth chart, but he still had potential to do great things, so we will never be able to see his true potential. 3rd round pick? High, but at least we keep our 1 and 2. But...

We add Clowney to our already potent defense. These type of additions will literally make us the Chicago Bears of the AFC.

My vote: TRADE 

6 minutes ago, wppete said:

What about Zay, Shaq and Shady straight up

for Clowney? 

I think I would also do that. 

I’d do it.  

Shaq isnt getting resigned if we bring in Clowney.  (He does look like he’s starting to live up to his draft position though)

Zay is on the ropes here if you believe in snap counts and coach speak.  

Shady would hurt to lose, but if that’s what it takes, I’d be on board. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...wonder what O'Brien's rub is though with the guy?........any ideas?.......

There are always reports players dont like coaches or vice versa. Players see the effects of football short and long term now and want the guaranteed money 

3 minutes ago, TheJauronClap said:

There are always reports players dont like coaches or vice versa. Players see the effects of football short and long term now and want the guaranteed money 

..good call.....it's O'Brien's way or no way.......after all he was signing GM Gaines paycheck, right??.........

3 hours ago, inaugural balls said:

It's all about young and handsome now.

Sadly, I will not be considered.

Man, if this is the case, then we can definitely stop with the unjustified concerns about Brian Daboll getting a HC gig.

42 minutes ago, TheJauronClap said:

37 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..good call.....it's O'Brien's way or no way.......after all he was signing GM Gaines paycheck, right??.........

I didnt mention O'Brien or Ganies name? You just Skip Bayless that and made a phantom point hoping it would stick. If anything you can take from what i said is players have the power and its showing M Gordon,Clowney, Zeke,Trent Williams, mack and bell last year 

2 minutes ago, TheJauronClap said:

I didnt mention O'Brien or Ganies name? You just Skip Bayless that and made a phantom point hoping it would stick. If anything you can take from what i said is players have the power and its showing M Gordon,Clowney, Zeke,Trent Williams, mack and bell last year 

huh?.....did not imply who you were thinking period...those were MY thoughts as far as O'Brien's apparent power............