Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

Since you  (Billsy) are the biggest backer of the  the groomers, I am 99.9999999999999999999% sure your name is not on Epstein's list.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This is absolutely believable
Especially when you consider Trump very strange attraction to his own daughter and Epstein made a pass

Nobody gets to have a deviant relationship with my daughter, but me Donald Trump

What would you call someone who showers with his own daughter?

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

What a big nothing burger. Naturally they’ve curated this so that anyone still useful to the regime is safe. 

Our resident leftist friends still have to explain why a prosecutor who had no issue going balls to the wall in billion dollar cases against the biggest banks and cartels suddenly decided to give a “sweetheart deal” to Epstein when he just so happened to be providing information to the FBI “as agreed upon.” What information? About whom? 

For those uninitiated, this is a classic “limited hangout.” 

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, LeviF said:

What a big nothing burger. Naturally they’ve curated this so that anyone still useful to the regime is safe. 

Our resident leftist friends still have to explain why a prosecutor who had no issue going balls to the wall in billion dollar cases against the biggest banks and cartels suddenly decided to give a “sweetheart deal” to Epstein when he just so happened to be providing information to the FBI “as agreed upon.” What information? About whom? 

For those uninitiated, this is a classic “limited hangout.” 

• Angry 1