Get outta my damn amusement park!

crowded amusement parks are the worst.

And people who aren't smart enough to feed the kids before they are starving and acting up shouldn't have kids in the first place.

Edited by Gary M
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Gary M said:

crowded amusement parts are the worst.

And people who aren't smart enough to feed the kids before they are starving and acting up shouldn't have kids in the first place.

My thoughts exactly.  Have been to WDW, Epcot, Hollywood Studios.  I'm always surprised to see how many families are literally dragging their kids through these places while the kids are pitching holy he-double hockey sticks fits or sound asleep in a stroller.  If the kids are that unhappy in the happiest place on earth, don't you think that something needs to change?  Do you really think that at 3, 4, 5 years old they are going to remember / appreciate the $ you spent to get there and into the park?

Take your grouchy snot nosed kids to the pool or back to the room for a nap!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Childless Millennials going to Disney do suck nuts... Can't argue with that.  Buuuut, and that's a big butt... Complaining about them because you can't get your kid an over-priced pretzel is just as bad! LoL

This is where deplorable and snowflake merge as one... Doing 98 on the shoulder trying to get over!

Too many people too few resources.

@LeviF91 is lining up the firing squad, GET YOUR TICKETS EARLY!!! E-ride ticket to Nirvana!!!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gary M said:

crowded amusement parks are the worst.

If only the world worked in that sort of logical manner.

My observation is that those who are most adept at parenting, tend to not have children or have children late.  And when they do, they don't have that many.

Those lease able to handle parenting tend to have many, with a good early head start.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBud said:

My thoughts exactly.  Have been to WDW, Epcot, Hollywood Studios.  I'm always surprised to see how many families are literally dragging their kids through these places while the kids are pitching holy he-double hockey sticks fits or sound asleep in a stroller.  If the kids are that unhappy in the happiest place on earth, don't you think that something needs to change?  Do you really think that at 3, 4, 5 years old they are going to remember / appreciate the $ you spent to get there and into the park?

Take your grouchy snot nosed kids to the pool or back to the room for a nap!

People put way too much pressure on themselves to ‘fit it all in’ or get their moneys worth.

We had a free trip to Disneyworld when kids were 5 and 3 so of course we went.  Kids were engaged until about 2:00 each afternoon, at which point we bolted back to the hotel to jump in the pool.

We lived a couple hours from Orlando when the kids were young. 

If Walt Disney were alive, and I could say one thing to him.......it would be “why, Bless your little heart!”

They are oppressively hot, crowded and expensive places to stand in line for an hour for a 30 second ride. YAY! What fun! 

Wife and I flew to West Palm for a wedding in October.  Apparently, nearby is where many Disney cruises depart from.  I didn’t know this, but at the baggage carousel there were tons of adults (without children) wearing head to toe Disney gear.  It was bizarre.

I whispered to myself “bless their little hearts” because there’s nothing more embarrassing than getting pummeled in front of your wife by a bunch of Disney freaks.

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Wife and I flew to West Palm for a wedding in October.  Apparently, nearby is where many Disney cruises depart from.  I didn’t know this, but at the baggage carousel there were tons of adults (without children) wearing head to toe Disney gear.  It was bizarre.

I whispered to myself “bless their little hearts” because there’s nothing more embarrassing than getting pummeled in front of your wife by a bunch of Disney freaks.

There is a joke in here, but I am better than that!  I learned my lesson.  Don't trigger.  I will save that for @Cripple Creek 's BearCam® thread... @BringBackFergy likes that kinda thing!

But... I agree.  DisneyFreaks, especially Childless Millennial Disney Freaks need to be placed on a reservation or held in cages at the Southern Border OR just kept penned into Animal Kingdom (who really goes to Animal Kingdom anyway?, The Yeti is way over-rated) like a bad virus locked away in a vault!

Ooops, I said too much, The Warden is coming to take away my internet pass! 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

There is a joke in here, but I am better than that!  I learned my lesson.  Don't trigger.  I will save that for @Cripple Creek 's BearCam® thread... @BringBackFergy likes that kinda thing!

But... I agree.  DisneyFreaks, especially Childless Millennial Disney Freaks need to be placed on a reservation or held in cages at the Southern Border OR just kept penned into Animal Kingdom (who really goes to Animal Kingdom anyway?, The Yeti is way over-rated) like a bad virus locked away in a vault!

Ooops, I said too much, The Warden is coming to take away my internet pass! 

Good thing she took your interwebs privileges away because I was about to do the same. You are hereby “BLOCKED” from further references to my name or @Cripple Creek  Do not take our name in vain. 

As for Disney kids , leave them alone you curmudgeon. 

One of my favorite Disney memories is taking the kids to breakfast with the characters. My kids just ate, but the table next to us had a kid so frightened by the characters he wouldn’t come out from under the table cloth. It was expensive for them, but priceless to us! 

Do I go to hell for that? Or will it be something else?  I don’t know how to start a poll.....  maybe I don’t want to know.....

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Good thing she took your interwebs privileges away because I was about to do the same. You are hereby “BLOCKED” from further references to my name or @Cripple Creek  Do not take our name in vain. 

As for Disney kids , leave them alone you curmudgeon. 

@BringBackFergy

@Cripple Creek

This is a test.  This is only a test.

2 hours ago, Augie said:

One of my favorite Disney memories is taking the kids to breakfast with the characters. My kids just ate, but the table next to us had a kid so frightened by the characters he wouldn’t come out from under the table cloth. It was expensive for them, but priceless to us! 

Do I go to hell for that? Or will it be something else?  I don’t know how to start a poll.....  maybe I don’t want to know.....

No. No hell.  You Sir, got your Disney money's worth.  I betcha @BringBackFergy 's family was devastated.