Predict the 4 teams in the playoff for college 2019-2020

major

My heart always says Irish, but they will likely lose to both MI and UGA so they are out...I say

Michigan

Bama

Clemson

Oklahoma

A semi's match up of Jalen Hurts vs. AL would be fun...

My watch out for list includes - UGA, Texas, Washington, Stanford.  When are they going to expand this thing to 8?

20 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

No idea but could only pick 4. I pick LSU to win the SEC. i think they will take the 4 best conf winners.

That would be a shockingly stupid thing to do.

Alabama, if heathy of course, will probably have the best offense in the history of the school. They might have the best wide receivers in the history of college football. For example: if college age Robert Foster was on this team, he would be the 5th, or possible even the 6th wide out on the depth chart. I am being totally serious.

The OL is said to have improved, despite losing Jonah Williams and Pierschbacher. This of course I must see to believe but even Saban is praising them. He seems to love this OG/C who transferred from Fla. St. Do you know about this kid? I do not. Anyway, college fans deserve to watch this.

If they can hold it down to 1 loss, they should be in over a team who wins a crappy conference with the same record.  Do you think that a 2 or 3 loss Pac 12 conference winner should get in over a 1 loss OSU team that didn't win the Big 10? I for one do not.

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Actually yes. :)

DON"T bring in Army for your OOC cupcake win.... they run a 100% efficient whackadoodle triple-option and will give you a heart attack

did the same to Penn State a few years ago as well

shows how forgettable the FInal Four is already, wait till they let in 3-4 loss teams for a Sweet 16 football playoff...

Michigan football team whooped it up like the most amazing win in history, not a single player on Army's roster would make the cut for Michigan, maybe the one DB...

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 1:35 PM, row_33 said:

DON"T bring in Army for your OOC cupcake win.... they run a 100% efficient whackadoodle triple-option and will give you a heart attack

did the same to Penn State a few years ago as well

shows how forgettable the FInal Four is already, wait till they let in 3-4 loss teams for a Sweet 16 football playoff...

Michigan football team whooped it up like the most amazing win in history, not a single player on Army's roster would make the cut for Michigan, maybe the one DB...

Bama played the Citadel once and their blockers were going for the Bama defenders' knees.

Saban has said over and over again that he wants to play 10 conference games and the other 2 against power 5 teams, but many people disagree. He says that he has a very hard time finding teams that are willing to play Alabama. I believe him.

13 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Bama played the Citadel once and their blockers were going for the Bama defenders' knees.

Saban has said over and over again that he wants to play 10 conference games and the other 2 against power 5 teams, but many people disagree. He says that he has a very hard time finding teams that are willing to play Alabama. I believe him.

saw elsewhere that last week's UNC/Wake game was not a conference game because they play again (the one FOR KEEPS!!!), can't find anyone to take them on in an OOC

[i have no problem with putting an undefeated or 1-loss SEC champion in the playoff automatically...]

On 9/17/2019 at 6:43 PM, Bill from NYC said:

Ha. Believing Saban. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.