Predict the 4 teams in the playoff for college 2019-2020

major

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No doubt, and Clemson is a lock. I don’t see anyone else with that kind of weak sauce schedule this year though. The one issue is (and I don’t anticipate it happens to Clemson this year barring injury to the QB) there is zero margin for error when you play nobody. Forget getting in with a close loss. And every team has a bad day once in awhile. 

They did get in after a loss to Syracuse, no?

On 7/25/2019 at 9:52 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I need to get some insight into some things in fall camp before I can predict my 4... but I think LSU is going to claim one of spots. Am I crazy?

Well they finally have a QB & word is they are actually going to run a real passing offense this year instead of doing 80% bubble screens.  

But to your original questions, yes you are crazy.  With a schedule that includes road trips to MS St, Texas & Bama & home games against Florida, A&M & Auburn that is a pretty daunting schedule.  

I will go:

Georgia - they knock off Bama in the SEC championship

Clemson - should run thru the ACC as long as they could get by Cuse in the dome in the early season

Michigan- Mr. Khakis finally breaks thru & beats Ohio St.

Army

JK about Army although they are going to be pretty good this year.  My last pick I am going to go with Oklahoma.  

I am not a believer yet in Texas.  Every year we hear how the horns are back & every year they disappoint.  

Edited by Gordio
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, njbuff said:

You would probably put Clemson and Alabama in there, as usual. But it is anybody's guess who the other two will be.

P.S.............

When the hell does Florida State ever emerge again?

FSU is seeing a bit of a rebound in recruiting for 2020 but I don’t see them as s serious contender for awhile 

On 7/24/2019 at 9:58 PM, frostbitmic said:

Alabama

Clemson

Oregon

Ohio St

Same old same old in the championship game

The Oregon pick is intriguing. I really think they have a shot. 

I cant bring myself to pick Ohio state though I clearly would love to see it. So much talent,  but a number of question marks too. A very interesting time for the program. 

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Oregon pick is intriguing. I really think they have a shot. 

I cant bring myself to pick Ohio state though I clearly would love to see it. So much talent,  but a number of question marks too. A very interesting time for the program. 

Can tOSU run the table 

Hard to predict anything other than a typical final of teams like Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, Ohio St.  If I were to go out on a limb, I might say if Utah or Washington wins the Pac 12 one of them could possibly slip in.

A&M and Notre Dame's schedules are too brutal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.