OJ Simpson Talks Buffalo Bills and Twitter on Tim Graham Show

5 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

So is forgiveness not a thing? Should the guy be a "scumbag" for the rest of his life because of one (albeit big) mistake?

Forgiveness isn't ours to give. Talk to the Brown and Goldman families about that.

If they choose to forgive it doesn't make him less a scumbag. He just becomes a forgiven scumbag.

1 hour ago, yall said:

And TG continues to be an ass. 

He came here with his chest all puffed out and left with his tail between his legs because he didn't get universal adulation.  

How dare we?

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

So is forgiveness not a thing? Should the guy be a "scumbag" for the rest of his life because of one (albeit big) mistake?

Try harder.  I give you a 0/10 for this trolling effort.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/3/2019 at 10:13 PM, Phil The Thrill said:

Bills Hall Of Fame RB OJ Simpson was a surprise guest on The Tim Graham Show.  He started by talking about joining Twitter including how he deals with Twitter trolls!

The conversation turned toward the Bills.  OJ says he sees Bills fans everywhere and they always want to talk Bills football with him.  OJ sounds very unsure about the Bills this year.  He thinks Josh Allen is a good athlete but wants to see him pass more accurately.  He doesn’t think the Bills have good enough weapons him.  He doesn’t Beasley will do much, unless Allen becomes more consistent with short passes.  

He also likes Frank Gore and Shady in the backfield but thinks they spilt Carrie’s and will be bad fantasy players.  He sees Gore as the short yardage back.  

No no matter what you think about OJ, he’s interesting to listen to and super charismatic 

Level headed thoughts.  Hard to find any fault in any of that.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Try harder.  I give you a 0/10 for this trolling effort.

No. I just find fascinating the lack of willingness to extend forgiveness. The public does it for other people who have committed crimes long in the past. I agree that an admission of guilt would help. Perhaps good deeds would as well. But where is the line? Is it murder? Is that the unforgivable sin? Maybe it is. Just interesting for me to think about.

7 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

No. I just find fascinating the lack of willingness to extend forgiveness. The public does it for other people who have committed crimes long in the past. I agree that an admission of guilt would help. Perhaps good deeds would as well. But where is the line? Is it murder? Is that the unforgivable sin? Maybe it is. Just interesting for me to think about.

Bull.  Me no believe a you.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

As I said, and you ignored, it isn't up to anyone here to offer forgiveness.  That word doesn't mean what you think it means.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

As I said, and you ignored, it isn't up to anyone here to offer forgiveness.  That word doesn't mean what you think it means.  

I think it's obvious that I'm talking about the view of the person in the court of public opinion. It's rare that, decades after a crime, the public still looks down so harshly on a person. I found the unanimous bashing interesting, so I thought I'd play devil's advocate. Re: Gugny, I'm not trolling, unless that means injecting a new angle into the conversation. It's so strange how you and others so often think there are ulterior motives behind things.

By the way, Cripple Creek, O ye of the exceptional and condescending smarts: "stop feeling angry or resentful toward (someone) for an offense, flaw, or mistake." Like most words, "forgive" has multiple meanings, and you don't have to have been personally slighted in order to forgive someone for something.

42 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

It's rare that, decades after a crime, the public still looks down so harshly on a person.

No.  It is not rare.  In fact, it's the norm.

49 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

I think it's obvious that I'm talking about the view of the person in the court of public opinion. It's rare that, decades after a crime, the public still looks down so harshly on a person. I found the unanimous bashing interesting, so I thought I'd play devil's advocate. Re: Gugny, I'm not trolling, unless that means injecting a new angle into the conversation. It's so strange how you and others so often think there are ulterior motives behind things.

By the way, Cripple Creek, O ye of the exceptional and condescending smarts: "stop feeling angry or resentful toward (someone) for an offense, flaw, or mistake." Like most words, "forgive" has multiple meanings, and you don't have to have been personally slighted in order to forgive someone for something.

I forgive you for your ignorance.

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, row_33 said:

You’ve spent an hour on your life defending OJ and picking fights with people here?

With their rude comments, it certainly appears that Gugny and Cripple Creek were the ones picking fights.

I wonder if people were always rude around here or if it's just old-guard folks who are set in their ways and grouchy about life who are always snapping at people.

I had a whole post written out and posted but deleted it shortly after as this is a hot button issue and not one I really care to discuss too much.  

There is a really interesting theory about ojs son jason having committed the murders if you are interested in possible other suspects.

https://www.businessinsider.com/oj-simpson-murders-and-jason-simpson-2014-6

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, section122 said:

I had a whole post written out and posted but deleted it shortly after as this is a hot button issue and not one I really care to discuss too much.  

There is a really interesting theory about ojs son jason having committed the murders if you are interested in possible other suspects.

https://www.businessinsider.com/oj-simpson-murders-and-jason-simpson-2014-6

not much point trying to go over all of this, nothing good can come of it until he confesses.... not bloody likely

4 hours ago, section122 said:

No reflection on the ‘Jason did it’ theory or author, but I thought Business Insider was a semi reputable site.  Scrolling down the article links beneath the aforementioned link shows articles on par with the National Enquirer.

12 hours ago, eball said:

One pretty crucial aspect of forgiveness is admitting said mistake.

And by the way, I don't think double homicide can really be classified as a "mistake."

So, yes, OJ will be rightfully considered a "scumbag" for the rest of his life.

That and trying to profit off a book about how you "would" of done it is pretty scummy even if you were innocent.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/5/2019 at 9:09 PM, Phil The Thrill said:

Thats an old voice message.  From what I can gather....think that plan were well in motion to hire Russ at New Era Cap.  Tim found out about it about before New Era broached the subject with the Pegula’s or the press and it was reported in the BN.  New Era denied that he was working there, which likely was in response to the Bills not approving, so they parted ways.

It seems like Tim plays the VM to almost mock New Era for denying they were hiring him, when he had a voicemail.

Just me reading the tea leaves....

Bingo. 

On 7/4/2019 at 10:58 AM, hondo in seattle said:

I  think OJ's case was all about reasonable doubt.  I think Cochran very adeptly played the race card 

Does anyone stop to ask why was it believable to that jury that the LAPD lied about, planted or manufactured evidence or acted out of racial animosity?  I would contend the LAPD played the race card and it came back to bite them in the azz.

10 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

No reflection on the ‘Jason did it’ theory or author, but I thought Business Insider was a semi reputable site.  Scrolling down the article links beneath the aforementioned link shows articles on par with the National Enquirer.

Anyone can buy a publication there. Like Forbes.com. 

I’ve defended Graham before many times. But not this time. I’m not listening. Terrible judgment.