Elizabeth Warren: Homosexual Reparations

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Reagan signed a law that helped right a wrong that could be quantified.

He did despite initially opposing it and the majority of Republicans in Congress voting against the bill.

22 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Helps only the white and married and of European ethnicity.  It's one of the white privilieges. 

I didn’t see that box to check.      Maybe they aren’t offering that to the Jews? 

Warren, where’s my piece !! 

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

How about reparations to me for having to hear that nails-on-a-chalkboard voice of hers?

Quiet!  She’s a direct descendant of the harpies that tortured brave Ulysses. He voice can destroy a tomahawk missile. 

5 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Until the field gets whittled down to a handful of candidates, I think we can expect to be treated to ideas at least this idiotic every week or so. They probably don't realize how they make Trump look intelligent, reasoned, and articulate by comparison.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

The inability to file a joint return is just the tip of the iceberg regarding the IRS and same sex couples. There are other things that have cost them more such as not being able to utilize the spousal inherited IRA that allows  a spouse to inherit their spouse’s IRA and retain its tax deferral.  They were required to start distributions. So the $50m price tag is only the beginning.  People who don’t know the tax code shouldn’t talk about this stuff. Pandering BS. 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

People who don’t know the tax code shouldn’t talk about this stuff. Pandering BS. 

Serious question...

How large a group of people REALLY know the tax code?

14 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Serious question...

How large a group of people REALLY know the tax code?

I'm not talking the whole tax code. I'm talking about the tax code that is specifically tied to her pandering.  Not being able to file a joint return, in my opinion, is the smallest tax issue regarding same sex marriages.  But how far back do you go?  This is just stupid. 

• Like (+1) 1