Favorite old time comedy act?

6 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Not really into drug culture but I let out belly laughs when I see C & C's Up in Smoke.  

I asked for Cheech and Chong albums for Christmas 1973. My parents obliged.

On Xmas morning I opened two albums. One that had a pack of rolling papers fall out of it and the other a slide out album sleeve showing bags of weed hidden in car doors. My parents asked to look at them.

From then on there was no circle of trust between me and my parents.

• Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Rodney Dangerfield is my absolute favorite comedian of all time. Abbott & Costello are great too. Literally have heard "Who's On First"  100 x and I still laugh hysterically at certain parts. But they also have so much more than that sketch that are absolute classics.

Dangerfield was a true master. His style was reminiscent of Henny Youngman’s, imo. 

And all all I have to do is read ‘Who’s On First’ to laugh until tears. A&C were masters as well. Transcendent.

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Can I have a giant LCD panel w/internet connection? Tommy down the street has one. HIS parents let him have everything!

Ask your mother!

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

And all all I have to do is read ‘Who’s On First’ to laugh until tears. A&C were masters as well. Transcendent.

I used to have a poster of them in my bedroom with the complete script underneath it. Bought it in Cooperstown. There's a wax museum there and in one room, has two statues of them, with Who's on First playing on a loop. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I used to have a poster of them in my bedroom with the complete script underneath it. Bought it in Cooperstown. There's a wax museum there and in one room, has two statues of them, with Who's on First playing on a loop. 

I have got to see that. 

36 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Comedy and baseball. Two of my favorite things.

Helps that I'm a Mets fan.

20 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

Three Stooges

its timeless

I was showing my 6 year old some clips and he was on the floor laughing

...yup...THE best...back in 1957 or 1958, the first shopping plazas to open in Roch-Cha-Cha were Southtown Plaza and Culver-Ridge Plaza......as part of Southtown's grand opening, they had a big stage set up in the parking lot and the featured live entertainment was...."The Three Stooges".......still remember being there.....