Dion Dawkins lost his dog in OP - update FOUND

55 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Poor guy. No worse feeing

I understand what you're trying to say here, but there are a LOT more worse things that can happen than a dog getting loose. A whole lot more.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

18 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I understand what you're trying to say here, but there are a LOT more worse things that can happen than a dog getting loose. A whole lot more.

I can think of two; losing a child or finding out your terminally ill, other than that, losing a dog is right there (unless your not a dog owner, in which case, leave the thread).

obviously he was speaking in hyperbole, but for us dog owners, there truly arent many worst feelings than that. 

Edited by PaattMaann
  • Like (+1) 5

25 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

As you should....I watch it yearly.

I hope Dion finds his dog. I wonder if it ran across 5 Corners to Taffy's.......

Literally watched it two full times and half way through again when it was (maybe still is) on Netflix recently.

Saw on Twitter someone apparently found the dog. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Sounds like something Bobby Ewing would say.

1 hour ago, PaattMaann said:

I can think of two; losing a child or finding out your terminally ill, other than that, losing a dog is right there (unless your not a dog owner, in which case, leave the thread).

obviously he was speaking in hyperbole, but for us dog owners, there truly arent many worst feelings than that. 

Really, I think think of a lot more than 2. How bout your house burning down, or house burning down with a loved 1 in it. Or your dog in it (which is worse than it getting loose). Car accident which leaves you paralyzed. Public shootings, drowning, I mean I can go on and on. And yes, I'm a dog owner and even if I wasn't I would not just "leave" the thread because you say so.

The fact that you can "only" think of just 2 suggest you didn't think very hard then, which is not surprising by some here.

58 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Sounds like something Bobby Ewing would say.

Okay, cool I guess

Edited by Patrick_Duffy