Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Wnybricky

Chris Sims - Josh Allen ranked in the QB top 40

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Kyler Murray at 24 🙄 

 

Well if Murray had Robert Thomas he too could have been ranked #23.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

...ex-QB's regardless of their career stats as in Simms, Dilfer, Professor Palmer and even the new QB Coach Dorsey are all very high on this kid.....their assessments are objective, citing pros as well as cons, and come up with a net value...NOT afraid to be critical but offer reasons when they do so....sure beats some urinalist pontificating from under his desk sniffin' #2 lead.....you make the call.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, StHustle said:

 

Well if Murray had Robert Thomas he too could have been ranked #23.

If only all teams could have a Robert Thomas from Alabama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simms has been a popular guy around here as of late.  If your not with us, you're againt us!!!;) lol

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's crazy about Josh Allen is that he has top two or three all time physical abilities at the QB position AND off-the-charts intangibles. 

Often times (though not always), great QBs fall into one camp or the other.

Brady and Montana had insane intangibles and smarts that made up for their average athleticism.

John Elway and Steve Young had such tremendous athleticism that they often dominated with sheer physical superiority.

Allen has a great head on his shoulders AND insane athleticism. He has absolute All-World potential. He has a long, long way to go, of course, but he has the potential to go down as the greatest quarterback in Bills history.



 

  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought it was nice that he said he had him pegged higher but had to drop it down some. Josh is going to light it up this year. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rayray808 said:

Josh Allen is #1 in my heart and my private internet search history


Sounds like Chris Simms feels the same. 

His quote from the above video? "Ass, legs, big arm..he's a man crush of mine".   😅

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Logic said:


Sounds like Chris Simms feels the same. 

His quote from the above video? "Ass, legs, big arm..he's a man crush of mine".   😅

 

1 hour ago, Logic said:


Sounds like Chris Simms feels the same. 

His quote from the above video? "Ass, legs, big arm..he's a man crush of mine".   😅

Not quite sure how I feel about that ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Wnybricky said:

 

Not quite sure how I feel about that ...


giphy.gif

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

he made it to the top 40?!??!

Of all time after his rookie year?  Amazing! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to wonder if Josh’s girlfriend isn’t a bit weirded out by this?    😋

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...ex-QB's regardless of their career stats as in Simms, Dilfer, Professor Palmer and even the new QB Coach Dorsey are all very high on this kid.....their assessments are objective, citing pros as well as cons, and come up with a net value...NOT afraid to be critical but offer reasons when they do so....sure beats some urinalist pontificating from under his desk sniffin' #2 lead.....you make the call.....

Geez! you tell em! 😁

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Logic said:


Sounds like Chris Simms feels the same. 

His quote from the above video? "Ass, legs, big arm..he's a man crush of mine".   😅

 

I was wondering if I heard that right.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

he made it to the top 40?!??!

 

Progress. Peterman was in the bottom 40 (all-time), so this is a HUGE move up! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's only 32 ***** teams!

  • Like (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Logic said:

What's crazy about Josh Allen is that he has top two or three all time physical abilities at the QB position AND off-the-charts intangibles. 

Often times (though not always), great QBs fall into one camp or the other.

Brady and Montana had insane intangibles and smarts that made up for their average athleticism.

John Elway and Steve Young had such tremendous athleticism that they often dominated with sheer physical superiority.

Allen has a great head on his shoulders AND insane athleticism. He has absolute All-World potential. He has a long, long way to go, of course, but he has the potential to go down as the greatest quarterback in Bills history.



 

At least, fans have reasonable expectations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm...32 NFL teams....Top 40 QB list.....

 

 

🤨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Hmm...32 NFL teams....Top 40 QB list.....

 

 

🤨

I was thinking the same thing...The other thing that is ridiculous is Kyler  Murray is on the list and hasn't played a down in the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...