Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

21 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Should be?

He is.

He wants to use the power of the state, extra-legally, against his political enemies.

That’s the most liberal thing ever.

Better to just sit on hands and watch the country eat itself. At least then the principles will remain intact.

53 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Better to just sit on hands and watch the country eat itself. At least then the principles will remain intact.

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Abandon the principles, and the country ceases to exist anyway.

Tom is 100% correct.

You’re advocating for totalitarianism.

That’s not worth preserving.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Tom is 100% correct.

You’re advocating for totalitarianism.

That’s not worth preserving.

That, in and of itself is the problem Trump is dealing with I suspect. He could go in with the full weight of the federal government and expose all this corruption. But if he did, that would make him no better than those opposed to him.  He has to let the slow motion of the Barr DOJ do it's work to avoid the perception of a Trump takeover of the country.

Let the Demorats keep the way they are going. They are now the ones coming off as wanting total control. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Tom is 100% correct.

You wouldn't think so, but it really does get boring hearing that constantly.  Even annoying...imagine having people tell you "the sky is blue" or "grass is green" all day, every day.

• Haha (+1) 1

IT’S ALMOST AS IF PEOPLE CHANGE POSITIONS DEPENDING ON THEIR PARTISAN PREFERENCES:

Some of us are old enough to remember that Moveon.org was founded in 1998 to urge Congress to “move on” from impeachment and address “pressing issues facing the nation.” Times have changed.

moveon-600x276.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

IT’S ALMOST AS IF PEOPLE CHANGE POSITIONS DEPENDING ON THEIR PARTISAN PREFERENCES:

Some of us are old enough to remember that Moveon.org was founded in 1998 to urge Congress to “move on” from impeachment and address “pressing issues facing the nation.” Times have changed.

moveon-600x276.jpg

Hell, I'm old enough to remember when Hillary used government resources to collect information on political opponents as First Lady.

Pretty sure if people were actually upset about the action itself, every president since...Carter, maybe?...would have faced impeachment.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You wouldn't think so, but it really does get boring hearing that constantly.  Even annoying...imagine having people tell you "the sky is blue" or "grass is green" all day, every day.

No problem. Some of us think you might be 50% right about 40% of the time. Others think you are right about as often as the sky is blue in Buffalo or the grass is green in Fresno. I give you more credit than that and proclaim to the world that you are right more than John Adams/Ben Franklin/Beginners Mind, HAHA Gator and 3rd Chair combined.

This has to be one of the dumbest discussions I’ve ever heard. Joe Biden is not Joe Citizen. He was Vice President! Wouldn’t the people want to know if he was using his position to line his family’s pockets while in public ‘service’ BEFORE they give him a job promotion? I know I’d like to know. Has all of this corruption become so acceptable that no one evens wants to even ask questions anymore? Asking questions is apparently now grounds for termination from office? We’re in big big trouble!

By the way....these very same people seemingly wanted to know what Judge Kavanaugh did at a stupid high school party when he was put up for job promotion!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

This has to be one of the dumbest discussions I’ve ever heard. Joe Biden is not Joe Citizen. He was Vice President! Wouldn’t the people want to know if he was using his position to line his family’s pockets while in public ‘service’ BEFORE they give him a job promotion? I know I’d like to know. Has all of this corruption become so acceptable that no one evens wants to even ask questions anymore? Asking questions is apparently now grounds for termination from office? We’re in big big trouble!

By the way....these very same people seemingly wanted to know what Judge Kavanaugh did at a stupid high school party when he was put up for job promotion!

....Joe Citizen?.......Biden has only been "employed(COUGH)" in politics for his entire life......he epitomizes a "CAREER politician" PERIOD.....

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If The Case For Trump’s Impeachment Is So Strong, Why Are Liberals Lying About It?

by Derek Hunter

Original Article

Nancy Pelosi: ‘Doesn’t Matter’ if Impeachment Cost Democrats the House

by Joshua Caplan

Original Article

c6e2fa73-9cbe-45f0-ac29-39b7e78b682b.jpeg

It seems like the dems replaced their weapons with a new shipment infected with pyrenees desease.

....years and years of clamoring for a "Washington outsider" to be the new sheriff in town and clean up the mess.....years and years of "Washington INSIDERS" doing  FRAUDULENT 180 and trying to run as an "outsider".....so we FINALLY get a real "Washington outsider" who in draining the swamp has exposed more graft, corruption(FBI and DOJ once thought to be bastions, now bastards) and an attempted coup of sitting President, etc., while draining "The Swamp" has created a national shortage of chlorine, turning the "establishment" on its ugly arse.....in my 66 years, I "LOVE EVERY DAMN MINUTE OF IT"....."elected by the People for the People to conduct the people's business".....R U effin' kidding me?.........

On 9/28/2019 at 3:17 PM, Joe in Winslow said:

So, when they destroy the republic, what will your principles be worth?

Who is looking for foreign support to interfere in our election process? It's Trump

Democrats have no choice, Trump is trying to steal another election and Democrats have to try and stop that. It's the republican thing to do. 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Who is looking for foreign support to interfere in our election process? It's Trump

Democrats have no choice, Trump is trying to steal another election and Democrats have to try and stop that. It's the republican thing to do. 

We went on a national dumpster dive looking for high school gossip about Judge Kavanaugh. We can’t ask any questions about Qui Pro Joe? Curious don’t you think?

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

We went on a national dumpster dive looking for high school gossip about Judge Kavanaugh. We can’t ask any questions about Qui Pro Joe? Curious don’t you think?

Trump is subverting the republic, inviting foreign influence in our government and willing to extort them to do it. 

Criminal prez. 

Protect our election process from foreign influence! Defend the USA!! 

USA USA USA 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is subverting the republic, inviting foreign influence in our government and willing to extort them to do it

It’s early and I can read the sarcasm in your comments but this is not extortion nor is it using a foreign government to influence our government...or election. Trump is doing his job. Unlike the Left he’s not supposed to pick and choose which laws to enforce. 

32 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s early and I can read the sarcasm in your comments but this is not extortion nor is it using a foreign government to influence our government...or election. Trump is doing his job. Unlike the Left he’s not supposed to pick and choose which laws to enforce. 

His job is not to pressure foreign leaders to smear his political opponents. You should move to Russia and take the rest of the unAmerican crap with you. 

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Wow, that would be really serious... if it had any basis in reality.

Reality? What's that got to do with Trump supporters? 

He was extorting a foreign leader to corrupt our election process. 

Protect American democracy! USA

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, except for all the evidence that disproves the 'extortion' bullschiff.

In the non-reality based community, I am sure you are right. 

What evidence are you talking about? What is exculpatory, in your opinion? 

Make our election in 2020 safe! 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You mean besides the transcript that showed that it didn't happen?

Oh wait, we have Schiff's "parody" transcript that conclusively shows Trump should be impeached. I'm sure all his other conclusive evidence of the Ukraine thing, along with all his promised conclusive evidence of the Russia thing, will tip the scales and show that the Democraps finally have him *this* time!

Here's some rhetorical questions for you: Why do the Democrats have to consistently lie about the evidence and change the House rules to hide what they're doing, if there's such overwhelming evidence of Trump's guilt? Why did the whistleblower rules have to be changed just in time for this "complaint" to be filed? Why is Bud Light considered more than piss water?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

You mean besides the transcript that showed that it didn't happen?

Oh wait, we have Schiff's "parody" transcript that conclusively shows Trump should be impeached. I'm sure all his other conclusive evidence of the Ukraine thing, along with all his promised conclusive evidence of the Russia thing, will tip the scales and show that the Democraps finally have him *this* time!

Here's some rhetorical questions for you: Why do the Democrats have to consistently lie about the evidence and change the House rules to hide what they're doing, if there's such overwhelming evidence of Trump's guilt? Why did the whistleblower rules have to be changed just in time for this "complaint" to be filed? Why is Bud Light considered more than piss water?

How do the transcripts show exculpatory evidence? What part are you talking about? 

I see Trump asked for a favor right after the Uk Prez asked why his defense weapons were not being delivered as Congress had approved. <-----Crime 

Trump wants to steal the 2020 election. He's trying 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How do the transcripts show exculpatory evidence? What part are you talking about? 

I see Trump asked for a favor right after the Uk Prez asked why his defense weapons were not being delivered as Congress had approved. <-----Crime 

Trump wants to steal the 2020 election. He's trying 

Can you show in the transcript where Zerensky asked why the money was not distributed? I mean in the actual transcript, not in Schiff's SNL audition.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Can you show in the transcript where Zerensky asked why the money was not distributed? I mean in the actual transcript, not in Schiff's SNL audition.

https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.com/notes/prod/default/documents/d2311f4f-a767-4ddc-868b-8bc9af8226c5/note/339b784b-719c-464f-9eda-85daede53092.pdf#page=1

Right at the bottom of page two he asks about the Javelins and Trump immediately jumps to investigations and calls to Barr and Rudy. 

"I would like you to do us a favor" 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.com/notes/prod/default/documents/d2311f4f-a767-4ddc-868b-8bc9af8226c5/note/339b784b-719c-464f-9eda-85daede53092.pdf#page=1

Right at the bottom of page two he asks about the Javelins and Trump immediately jumps to investigations and calls to Barr and Rudy. 

You are misrepresenting the transcript. Show it.

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

"Asks about the Javelins?"  He states that the Ukraine is "almost ready to buy more Javelins."  :lol:

A Politically Motivated Impeachment Is No Laughing Matter

by Frank Miele

Original Article

Why do otherwise smart people say that impeachment has nothing to do with crimes but is rather a brute political calculation? As one example out of many, Kimberley Strassel of the Wall Street Journal said Wednesday on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” that Congress “could impeach the president for laughing the wrong way. They can impeach for anything they want.”Well, actually, no they can’t. Not unless they pass a law first that says “laughing the wrong way” is either a high crime or a misdemeanor. Assuming that “high” is not an early constitutional reference to cannabis, then laughing is unlikely to be a crime of any sort, yet our pesky Constitution...........

More at the link: