Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

My point being that it’s not at all surprising to me that a republican or two would call for impeachment. I’m shocked that even more haven’t! Having an outsider in the White House is very dangerous to the swamp dwellers.

10% of Congress will sway to the other side if it is important to them

even Dem Senators like Scoop Jackson used to be an ally for the US in the Cold War

so just one GOP dummy is kind of small for a sample size, maybe he can start a rebellion

Watching the Republicans completely freak out over a Republican pointing out that Trump absolutely committed impeachable acts is really funny! Drive him from the party for actually having standards! How dare he believe in the rule of law and not allowing a morally corrupt person be above the law! 

27 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I know I'll draw a tasker lecture here, but don't care. The time is long since past for Donald Trump to weaponize the IRS against Democrats.

LONG past.

Are you just trying to state the most outrageous thing just to get a response? I'm not going to give you a civics lesson like TYTT because I believe it will only fall on deaf ears. I'll just tell you that weaponizing the IRS is about as ***** up as it gets.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Are you just trying to state the most outrageous thing just to get a response? I'm not going to give you a civics lesson like TYTT because I believe it will only fall on deaf ears. I'll just tell you that weaponizing the IRS is about as ***** up as it gets.

lol

spare your breath. Please. I don't want ANY mercy shown on those clowns. Their first attempt at coup failed, and they're trying again. It's high time someone did something to DISCOURAGE them.

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

lol

spare your breath. Please. I don't want ANY mercy shown on those clowns. Their first attempt at coup failed, and they're trying again. It's high time someone did something to DISCOURAGE them.

There are legal ways to get them. We don't need to weaponize the IRS and become the biggest banana republic in the world.

35 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Sure seen a lot of them utilized :rolleyes:

There have been multiple (five by my count) investigations running for two years against the conspirators. They all went under the radar (except down here in the dungeon) and only now are being publicly acknowledged. These investigations aren't just beginning, they're wrapping up (several are done) and they've already impaneled three grand juries that I'm aware of who are going to be dropping indictments. 

Due process is slow by design. But doing this clean out legally, and using the justice system itself (to prove it's not crooked or two tiered) is a key part of the plan to take the country back. 

Don't give up the faith yet. This summer is going to provide you with plenty of joy, I'm near certain of it. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There have been multiple (five by my count) investigations running for two years against the conspirators. They all went under the radar (except down here in the dungeon) and only now are being publicly acknowledged. These investigations aren't just beginning, they're wrapping up (several are done) and they've already impaneled three grand juries that I'm aware of who are going to be dropping indictments. 

Due process is slow by design. But doing this clean out legally, and using the justice system itself (to prove it's not crooked or two tiered) is a key part of the plan to take the country back. 

Don't give up the faith yet. This summer is going to provide you with plenty of joy, I'm near certain of it. :beer: 

I just pitched a tent.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I know I'll draw a tasker lecture here, but don't care. The time is long since past for Donald Trump to weaponize the IRS against Democrats.

LONG past.

Hello!  It’s been a while, and I hope things are well.

Can you think of any reasons why this might be a terrible idea?

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

lol

Listen, Daenerys...

Mueller’s report describes a consistent effort by the president to use his office to obstruct or otherwise corruptly impede the Russian election interference investigation because it put his interests at risk.

49 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Hello!  It’s been a while, and I hope things are well.

Can you think of any reasons why this might be a terrible idea?

Listen, Daenerys...

Things are fantastic, been busy ministering to the homeless and taking the fight to the doorstep of the local abortionists. Talk is cheap, ya know? I can think of a dozen reasons why it would look bad, but am past the point of caring. The time for words is passing.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Things are fantastic, been busy ministering to the homeless and taking the fight to the doorstep of the local abortionists. Talk is cheap, ya know?

May God bless you in your work.

I can think of a dozen reasons why it would look bad, but am past the point of caring. The time for words is passing.

Not “look bad”.  Actually be bad.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ball is moving...

Not a good day for you, better ramp it up.

They are playing with words, because idiots are easily manipulated.

Are we in like NK now where insufficient evidence means guilty?

American justice is binary. 0 = there's no evidence 1 = there's evidence.

Mueller had to throw the left a bone, and like a dumb puppy there they go after it.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Albwan said:

Mueller had to throw the left a bone, and like a dumb puppy there they go after it.

Easy man, you're asking a lot. I'm not convinced he can count to 0, much less to 1!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Albwan said:

Didn’t that whole Kavanagh farce teach you anything? 

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Albwan said:

"If the glove don't fit, you must acquit."

American justice is theater.  He who tells the better story, wins.

• Like (+1) 1