Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

14 hours ago, row_33 said:

Who is planning to run against Trump in the Primaries

I will.

If you vote for me, I promise a chicken in every pot, a car in every back yard, and I will reach across the aisle to work with the House leadership to land AOC and the Jihad Caucus on the moon... without space suits (or a functioning return vehicle)!

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I will.

If you vote for me, I promise a chicken in every pot, a car in every back yard, and I will reach across the aisle to work with the House leadership to land AOC and the Jihad Caucus on the moon... without space suits (or a functioning return vehicle)!

Joe will cure cancer, so that is taken

so we gotta cure death and resurrect anyone you want

maybe promise to land a man or woman on the sun by 2030

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

maybe promise to land a man or woman on the sun by 2030

Only binary gender identity? Excluding those who do not identify as a man or woman? You need to get woke.

34 minutes ago, KRC said:

Only binary gender identity? Excluding those who do not identify as a man or woman? You need to get woke.

Getting disabused in all directions today...

• Haha (+1) 1

It’s interesting how the media has taken a break from impeachment for a while now. I know everyone is waiting for Mueller but even so, there was more run up to Trump’s Fourth of July speech. Is it possible the DNC has told them to back off? 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s interesting how the media has taken a break from impeachment for a while now. I know everyone is waiting for Mueller but even so, there was more run up to Trump’s Fourth of July speech. Is it possible the DNC has told them to back off? 

It's a losing argument, and their internal polls probably reflect that.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....I'd say dig up Strom Thurmond to level the possible playing field for Biden.............

At that debate, I'd wager Strom Thurmond's rotted corpse makes more intelligent points than Biden does.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

After Benghazi obsession, they have no credibility.  Spare me your faux outrage.

Difference is one was a real event, with real death and government cover-up (of their illegal gun running program into Syria through Libya) -- while the other was fabricated by the previous administration to protect themselves from their own illegalities being exposed and to pull off a backdoor coup. 

One is not like the other.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Difference is one was a real event, with real death and government cover-up (of their illegal gun running program into Syria through Libya) -- while the other was fabricated by the previous administration to protect themselves from their own illegalities being exposed and to pull off a backdoor coup. 

One is not like the other.

They smelled blood and used the deaths as a political weapon instead of working together to make sure something like that never happens again.  McCarthy let the cat out of the bag when describing Hillary's declining poll numbers due to the numerous GOP led Benghazi investigations.  It actually worked too so maybe that's on the back of a lot of House Democrats minds who are calling for impeachment.

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

They smelled blood and used the deaths as a political weapon instead of working together to make sure something like that never happens again.  McCarthy let the cat out of the bag when describing Hillary's declining poll numbers due to the numerous GOP led Benghazi investigations.  It actually worked too so maybe that's on the back of a lot of House Democrats minds who are calling for impeachment.

They absolutely used it for partisan political purposes -- no denying that. 

But it doesn't change the fact that Benghazi was a real event, with a very real (likely) crime committed by the administration and a cover up of Americans' deaths (including an Ambassador). They deserved to be dragged over the coals -- and if the media wasn't covering for 44, it likely would have been much worse for the administration. 

The Russia Collusion/Conspiracy story was always fake. Still is.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They absolutely used it for partisan political purposes -- no denying that. 

But it doesn't change the fact that Benghazi was a real event, with a very real (likely) crime committed by the administration and a cover up of Americans' deaths (including an Ambassador). They deserved to be dragged over the coals -- and if the media wasn't covering for 44, it likely would have been much worse for the administration. 

The Russia Collusion/Conspiracy story was always fake. Still is.

Probably.  I have no doubt the Dem Congress would pursue the Trump administration with the same vigor that Republicans did if the shoe was on the other foot when it came to Benghazi.  I almost think we need a viable third party to help get rid of the us vs. them mentality that plagues our politics.

• Like (+1) 1