Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

On 7/17/2019 at 8:34 PM, B-Man said:

Lets review that again,

The United States House of Representatives has just overwhelmingly voted to kill the Resolution on Impeachment,   332 - 95 - 1.

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

...it is so politically reassuring and comforting to know that the "people's business" is on the front burner.....despite personal animus versus our sitting President who in lockstep with his insulting, irascible persona has shown large cracks in the grandiose "good ol boyz political cronyism scam network..."we the people" my effin' azz.....we don't mean jack s^%t....nothing more than abuse of power sham...impeachment is nothing more than a cloak for a failed coup.....and our democracy is the greatest?.....now the 'eff do we talk about other worldwide governments ripe with  corruption?.....must be the FBI and Dept of INjustice are wordly models....a woefully pathetic mess on our own damn shores IMO....

• 1 month later...

CNN reports on the House Judiciary Committee’s vote on impeachment rules, “Thursday’s vote, which does not need to be approved by the full House, gives Nadler the ability to deem committee hearings as impeachment hearings. It allows staff to question witnesses at those hearings for an hour after members conclude, gives the President’s lawyers the ability to respond in writing to public testimony and allows the committee to collect information in a closed setting.”

It is important to understand that is not a substantive resolution defining the scope of impeachment proceedings. The Post reports, “The closely held, informal discussions between some committee lawmakers and aides close to the investigations say the charges include a range of allegations — some that echo charges against former president Richard M. Nixon: obstruction of justice, abuse of power and defiance of subpoenas, as well as violation of campaign finance law and allegations of self-enrichment.” Nor does the resolution locks the committee into a formal vote on impeachment.

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/09/12/where-are-we-impeachment/

• 2 weeks later...

I guess that I'll throw this in Tibsy's thread.......................?

Meeting at 4 today.

This is either just to keep their lemmings moving in the right direction as they have done many times before, or

Their obvious desperation has them actually going for impeachment.

I think that it is the former.

Both ways help Trump more than them.

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Who is the fake whistleblower? Does he still work for the U.S. government? What Leftist organization is going to take care of him/her now? These are questions you should ask yourself Little Tibby if you want to learn the truth.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Who is the fake whistleblower? Does he still work for the U.S. government? What Leftist organization is going to take care of him/her now? These are questions you should ask yourself Little Tibby if you want to learn the truth.

So cover ups work, you are saying? Trump has covered this up illegally and you are running with it. Fake News! <-----just lie! 

When that's all you got left....

YES !!

NBC’s Howard Fineman says Democrat House source ‘just confirmed’ that Nancy Pelosi ‘will announce a formal impeachment inquiry this afternoon’

source.gif

Reminder: this is how Washington Democrats view impeachment

"I'm concerned that if we don't impeach this President, he will get re-elected"

?

• Like (+1) 1