Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So, with Bernie dropping out of the race, Joey-B is it. There is no floor fight, not last-minute savior swooping in. Joe Biden, a corrupt political with a cognitive disorder (most likely some form of dementia) is now going to be the Democratic candidate for President of the United States.

?

Where did you hear that?

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

NYT and Business Insider. I posted the links in the Democratic candidate thread. His campaign sent out an email.

Thanks. Just saw it myself. 

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Don't think there is one. They are all batschiit crazy. 

Yup. Joe was/supposed to be the guy and then he started to go senile right before our very eyes.

• Like (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So, with Bernie dropping out of the race, Joey-B is it. There is no floor fight, not last-minute savior swooping in. Joe Biden, a corrupt political with a cognitive disorder (most likely some form of dementia) is now going to be the Democratic candidate for President of the United States.

?

Now, Biden can pull a Hillary and stay out of the limelight as much as possible until absolutely necessary.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, KRC said:

Now, Biden can pull a Hillary and stay out of the limelight as much as possible until absolutely necessary.

Pretty sure that is the plan.

Guy can't even do a video call.  Another great candidate.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, ALF said:

You know me , John Kasich should become a democrat and the convention nominate him . Choose another bipartisan for VP.

If Biden picks a decent VP candidate and the vote is fair, he should just do fine. More, many more, will be voting against Trump than for anyone. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

As I said in the shoutbox, now we wait for the Cumo/Clinton ticket.

Not at all what I want or enticing to me, but wouldn't surprise in the least.

Cuomo is too A type for Hillary.  Right now since Hillary can't come through the front door Biden is the perfect back door for her.

23 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

As I said in the shoutbox, now we wait for the Cumo/Clinton ticket.

Not at all what I want or enticing to me, but wouldn't surprise in the least.

Imagine swapping out a guy who is unable to carve out a coherent sentence with a woman who is unable to navigate a flight of stairs.

Now look at this board in terms of who supports these candidates: Q-tip, Tibs, BIllztime (and his merry band of 18 usernames).

Coincidence? Absolutely not.

• Like (+1) 1