Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

...oh no...."Not AGAIN Joe"...………..

When Joe Biden exaggerated his academic record during angry rant in New Hampshire

By Matt London | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden was in Nashua, N.H., on Tuesday, declaring that he's "looking forward to making my case across the state."  But it was here that then-Sen. Joe Biden got in a heated confrontation with a voter that derailed his first run for president in 1987.

In Fox Nation's new docuseries "Proving Grounds: New Hampshire," Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume reviewed the history of the first-in-the-nation primary and the role it has played in picking America's presidents.

"Despite being one of the smallest states in the country, New Hampshire has a gigantic impact on U.S. politics as the first primary in the nation," said Hume in the Fox Nation show. "It can make or break a presidential candidate."

That "break" moment came from Biden after C-SPAN aired a video showing Biden campaigning in Claremont, N.H., on April 3, 1987.

A New Hampshire voter named Frank Fahey asked Biden, "What law school did you attend and where did you place in that class?"

"Who cares?" blurted out someone in the crowd, and Biden appeared to lose his temper.

"I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect," said Biden, pointing at the man. "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-hampshire-primary-joe-biden

Joe Biden abuses the privilege of being arrogant.  On the other hand, his greatest enemy is early onset dementia;  regretably his spouse refuses to acknowledge it and lets him stumble, fumble and throw wild at every public appearance.

• Like (+1) 1

This is the kind of wiring normal people don't understand.   

You're in your 70s, and had a fairly successful political career. Your family was greatly enriched. 

All you had to do is ride into the sunset with your reputation intact. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Foxx said:

Confidential banking records related to Hunter Biden in Senate hands: Report

The U.S. Treasury Department has started turning over confidential banking records related to Hunter Biden in response to requests from Senate investigative committees.

Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson asked the treasury in November for "suspicious activity reports," banking alerts involving money laundering or fraud, related to Biden and his associates.

• Thank you (+1) 2

11 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Sounds  gross.  I think it's gross when kids kiss their parents on thel lips.  

I watched the video and it was a kiss on the lips like Trump spurned Nancy's handshake.  I don't like Uncle Joe, but from watching the video I say it was not a kiss on the lips. 

These kinds of things like this one and saying Trump spurned Nancy's handshake just make the accusers look stupid and desperate IMHO.

Edited by reddogblitz

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Sounds  gross.  I watched the video and it was a kiss on the lips like Trump spurned Nancy's handshake.  I don't like Uncle Joe, but from watching the video I say it was not a kiss on the lips. 

These kinds of things like this one and saying Trump spurned Nancy's handshake just make the accusers look stupid and desperate IMHO.

Finnegan Biden, wth were her parents thinking with that name.

?

Not surprisingly, democrat voters across the country are missing the point

Biden is attacking Buttigieg and his lack of experience, NOT smaller cities.

Jeez............they are just trained to be offended.

ALSO:

505255cd69bedd705e000015?width=1100&form........"Just remember, ukraine be anything you want to be"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Joe's campaign gets tough.

Except for the obvious lies...........it's pretty good

I’m sorry but what does the color of the police and fire chiefs have to do with anything?  Again the left is obsessed with skin color. Why?

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m sorry but what does the color of the police and fire chiefs have to do with anything?

It's because whitey is keeping the poor black man down and in chains. If the poor black folk want true freedom, they need to keep voting Democrat, because otherwise they're uncle Toms who aren't down with the cause.

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

It's because whitey is keeping the poor black man down and in chains. If the poor black folk want true freedom, they need to keep voting Democrat, because otherwise they're uncle Toms who aren't down with the cause.

If the blacks could be put into one group (I don't believe they can) they should play the different parties against each other and work that to their advantage. 

...um...er...oh...uh...well....hmmm.....if you say so Joe........Dems have NEVER done this .........

Biden warns Democrats not to take African American voters for granted as he recalibrates campaign

By Andrew O'Reilly | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden warned his fellow Democrats on Friday that the party should not take African American voters for granted in November's upcoming general election.

Biden, who himself is relying on African American voters to help him carry the South Carolina primary later this month, told ABC News late last week that "take it for granted that they’re going to show up."

"Look, the black community knows me and I know them. And I think we take it for granted much too much," Biden said. "My biggest concern about the African American community with the Democrats is: most of it was taken for granted. They just take it for granted that they’re going to show up."

In another interview with ABC on Sunday, Biden, however, touted his support among African American voters as he attempted to move on from his poor showing in last week’s Iowa Caucus.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-boasts-of-african-american-support-as-he-recalibrates-following-poor-showing-in-iowa