Potential Day 3 Targets

Thanks to the OP for a well researched post.

I know that he might not fit in our defense, but Christian Miller is a fine pass rusher. He is a classic "tweener," and a team is about to get very lucky when they draft him. He is a very intelligent kid and has great moves. There are quite a few videos of him on you tube.

It have no idea why he wasn't drafted yet.

33 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

He was Justin Herbert's main target at Oregon. He always finds a way to get open. Watched a few games of his and always liked him

Dillon Mitchell would be an excellent day 3 pickup.  Great athlete (turned down full ride to Kentucky for basketball) and highly productive receiver at Oregon.  Lacks blinding speed, but that’s about it.

25 minutes ago, purple haze said:

They have four picks for now.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills only pick one more player in this draft.

Might as well use the picks.  They have very little trade value.  We need guys who can contribute on special teams and this is a good spot to find them.  There are always hidden gems to be found in the back end of the draft.

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Fred Slacks said:

I want nothing to do with Kelvin Harmon. I just don’t see the love. The guy timed slow and plays slow too. Also doesn’t look or play as big as he measured. I’d take A Johnson over Harmon. Riley Ridley doesn’t look anything as talented as his brother on film. Just a good last name. Hall from Mizz I think it is I think would be worth a flyer. Kind of a Robert Foster build. And really fast. 

Im wondering if Butler bombed interviews?  Way too talented to slide to round 4. Something is up. 

Hall form Mizzu would be nice.  

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I think there is. I don't expect him off the board before the 7th with the injury.

I assume they could, but could they have Love start playing in training camp and then IR or PUP him without having to subject him to waivers? Then just redshirt him? I would very much like Singletary, Yeldon and Love going into 2020. 

17 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’d like to win my $50 back. I’ll bet you that he isn’t on an opening day roster this year.

I won't put money on a non-Bills player. The ties have been cut, I no longer have a feel on the direction Peterman is heading; I only believe he is better than what he showed during his time in Buffalo.

If another Bills-related opportunity for a friendly wager arises organically, I'm open to the challenge.