Buffalo Bills Schedule Leaks

I haven't seen it anywhere else, but in the WGR article linked to back on page 2 it was reported that a tweet from Manish Mehta mentions the Bills home opener is week 3 versus the Bengals.  Oops just saw it on Boco's post.

Edited by TigerJ

Wow. Pretty funny that people are investing so much time and energy into reading tea leaves to figure out the schedule when it will be officially announced later today.

Good job. You'll know the schedule exactly 42 minutes before the rest of the world ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, corta765 said:

As someone who was front row for the Colts game it was an amazing experience I hope to never have again. I do not mind the cold but I am at the point of being ready for an indoor stadium. My dad is 63 I got a kid now at this point I'd rather be able to go with them to games without worrying about if it is possible.

I hear ya—and actually agree at this season in my life I’d personally prefer indoor stadium experience as well—but from a purely fandom perspective and wishing ill on all of our opponents, it’s kind of cool to watch warm weather teams negotiate the elements. 

Just now, coloradobillsfan said:

I have seen hotel prices double or even worse when the schedule goes public.  Sometimes minutes matter.

If Nashville hotel prices double after the schedule comes out, I'll sleep on the street

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Oof. So I take it you see us as a sub .500 team? 

7-9 8-8. I really believe this team cannot afford a poor start and needs to stay ahead in the W column. Part of the reason they made the playoffs in 2017 is they got a nice cushion they needed so if they had some bad games they were not sub .500. With the way things are trending I think they will be chasing all season to get to .500 and maybe even out at the end. We will be "in the hunt" lol

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

Wow. Pretty funny that people are investing so much time and energy into reading tea leaves to figure out the schedule when it will be officially announced later today.

Good job. You'll know the schedule exactly 42 minutes before the rest of the world ?

You're talking to the people who can make a big deal out of literally anything. We have no lives. That's why we're here. Coincidentally, you're here too. ;)

Also, I didn't care about this at all till I saw the high probability of the Thanksgiving game. I have wanted that forever. So I'm sure it wont happen. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, coloradobillsfan said:

I have seen hotel prices double or even worse when the schedule goes public.  Sometimes minutes matter.

That makes sense because there's a sudden influx of hotel queries, which drives prices up.   

1 minute ago, coloradobillsfan said:

Hm. That's a very logical argument. Thanks for the information.

Just now, BuffaloBaumer said:

Jets loss is likely but I definitely see us beating Giants and Bengals easily

I still think it is too early to guess wins and losses, but that's just me.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I hear ya—and actually agree at this season in my life I’d personally prefer indoor stadium experience as well—but from a purely fandom perspective and wishing ill on all of our opponents, it’s kind of cool to watch warm weather teams negotiate the elements. 

Oh def agree. And it is cool when the weather is doing its thing, but at this point like you said my perspective has changed greatly.

• Like (+1) 1