Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

Seems like this could use its own thread. 

Barr said yesterday that he believed there was "spying" on the Trump campaign.

He wants to find out how it came about, what was done, who authorized it, were the appropriate laws followed or ignored.

The way the DOJ works, this could take quite awhile.

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Seems like this could use its own thread. 

Barr said yesterday that he believed there was "spying" on the Trump campaign.

He wants to find out how it came about, what was done, who authorized it, were the appropriate laws followed or ignored.

The way the DOJ works, this could take quite awhile.

That'll be the most frustrating part.  The snail's pace at which it likely moves. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

That'll be the most frustrating part.  The snail's pace at which it likely moves. 

And then, if something explosive comes of it, the line will be: "Oh, that? It's old news. It happened so long ago. We need to look forward, not backward." Etc.

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

I expect it'll go quicker than you think. 

Horowitz and Huber have been running these investigations parallel to Mueller's probe (Horowitz started months before). The investigative work is done (I can confirm this), so they won't be starting from zero trying to dig back through everything. Huber/Barr sat down last month for two days. It's all been outlined for him, paint by numbers type indictments. The people who have been planning this (imo) have known from the start the public doesn't have the patience or energy to sustain a prolonged investigation into the other side after Mueller wrapped. 

I'm thinking we'll see actual indictments this summer/early fall. Everything will be well underway on the prosecutorial front by January - it'll have to be to avoid bumping into 2020. This is also why many lightweights like Swallwell are running for president - hoping it'll spare them scrutiny. It won't work.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

As an aside - it's hilarious to hear Congresscritters take to the cameras today to say how shocked and outraged they are over Barr's use of the "s" word. How it's irresponsible and dangerous... 

... Meanwhile, it's the same Congresscritters who have been calling the sitting president a traitor for two years without evidence. 

How is Barr stating something that's backed by facts dangerous, and calling the sitting president a Russian asset not?

They think we're stupid.

Just now, Tiberius said:

Who were they spying for? If there was spying, why and to who's advantage was it for? 

Are we we suppose to believe the same James Comey who totally blew up Hillary's campaign was in on this? Huh? 

They were spying for the Obama administration, the Clinton Campaign, and foreign intelligence services including Russia

The spying was used to entrap and smear Trump team members in Russian scandal in order to provide enough public support for the coup they were attempting. 

No one is asking anyone to believe Comey. He's up to his neck in this (though, he's a useful idiot, not a mastermind). Comey's going to jail, along with many others.

• Like (+1) 4

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Horowitz and Huber have been running these investigations parallel to Mueller's probe (Horowitz started months before). The investigative work is done (I can confirm this), so they won't be starting from zero trying to dig back through everything. Huber/Barr sat down last month for two days. It's all been outlined for him, paint by numbers type indictments. The people who have been planning this (imo) have known from the start the public doesn't have the patience or energy to sustain a prolonged investigation into the other side after Mueller wrapped. 

I'm thinking we'll see actual indictments this summer/early fall. Everything will be well underway on the prosecutorial front by January - it'll have to be to avoid bumping into 2020. This is also why many lightweights like Swallwell are running for president - hoping it'll spare them scrutiny. It won't work.

man, i hope this is the case.

you're right of course. if they are going to do this and not have it interfere with the 2020 election, it needs to be well underway by next January. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

And then, if something explosive comes of it, the line will be: "Oh, that? It's old news. It happened so long ago. We need to look forward, not backward." Etc.

yup

deny 1,000,000 times, each one a total lie

when proven say "that's old news"

worked 100 times for Bill and Hillary

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They think we're stupid.

I am.

I’m glad they’re spelling it out for me. I like to sit in my inner tube bumping down the stream with a beer in my hand. No paddling or steering for me, no sir. 

?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

yup

deny 1,000,000 times, each one a total lie

when proven say "that's old news"

worked 100 times for Bill and Hillary

Or the statute of limitations runs out... 

13 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I thought i heard today that the SOL on Assange’s rape charge did in fact run out. Haven’t verified that yet though.  

I heard the Swedes stopped pursuing it at some point.

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here's the ending I want to see for this long white hat operation...

Here's the ending that I'm worried we'll see...

• Haha (+1) 1