Julian Assange taken into custody

28 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

You are crusading. You've posted this same clip several times in several threads. Your crusading is not being done because you feel deeply about something but because you are just trying to disrupt this forum. Regardless, crusading is against the Terms of Service here and you should stop your douchy behavior or go away.

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are crusading. You've posted this same clip several times in several threads. Your crusading is not being done because you feel deeply about something but because you are just trying to disrupt this forum. Regardless, crusading is against the Terms of Service here and you should stop your douchy behavior or go away.

Russia hacked the emails, gave them to Wikileaks and Trump said he loves Wilileaks

Collusion 

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't blame him, there's few things better than a good Willie Leak.

after 50 i have to make sure i don't take for granted the upcoming car or subway commute ride will be short enough to not have to pee

31 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you might want to get that prostate checked.

i'm in great shape, it's just that thing change at 50 even in great shape

can't imagine what it's like for those getting the squeeze-out in their 30s

25 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Sounds like a pick up line to me. A little more blatant than "tap, tap".

he'll find out when he hits 50, all the young punks can't believe it until they get to that age, if they are lucky...

Just now, row_33 said:

he'll find out when he hits 50, all the young punks can't believe it until they get to that age, if they are lucky...

lol. i'm over 50, son. like i said, you might want to get it checked. if you can't get from A to B without holding it, i don't imagine you sleep through the night either.

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

lol. i'm over 50, son. like i said, you might want to get it checked. if you can't get from A to B without holding it, i don't imagine you sleep through the night either.

As far as I know there aren't many good solutions. Pills and supplements don't seem to work very well and surgery to get you to go better has a detrimental affect on your er, coming.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

As far as I know there aren't many good solutions. Pills and supplements don't seem to work very well and surgery to get you to go better has a detrimental affect on your er, coming.

honestly, i don't know. i just remember that commercial that said if you get up frequently during the night to pee to get it checked. i, myself get up several times a night but that is because i drink a ton of milk after dinner. i tend not to drink much during the day outside of the cup o' joe i nurse during the day at work and as a result, get a bit dehydrated. 

50 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i don't have cancer so i guess, with your airtight logic, that everyone who has it is to blame and it's their own fault?

that's nice you haven't had a problem, so far....

i sleep fine through the night, a few minutes after getting up i have to go

your being a total swine here, glad you have no problems, see the cancer comment above to reflect your slant here....

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i don't have cancer so i guess, with your airtight logic, that everyone who has it is to blame and it's their own fault?

that's nice you haven't had a problem, so far....

i sleep fine through the night, a few minutes after getting up i have to go

your being a total swine here, glad you have no problems, see the cancer comment above to reflect your slant here....

lol. i'm being swine for suggesting you get your prostate checked. ooookkkkaaaaaaayyyyyyy.

back away from the ledge. you're awful defensive over something you don't have.

Edited by Foxx

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you are now on ignore, mocking people with prostate cancer?

what kind of a ***** ####### are you?

wtf are you on?

in no way did i mock anyone with prostate cancer. did you seriously go looney tunes this past weekend?

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

wtf are you on?

in no way did i mock anyone with prostate cancer. did you seriously go looney tunes this past weekend?

Over this past weekend?  Where have you been?!  There's a reason I've had that looney person on ignore for months.  I don't even have gator on ignore, but I couldn't take 33's random acts of crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Over this past weekend?  Where have you been?!  There's a reason I've had that looney person on ignore for months.  I don't even have gator on ignore, but I couldn't take 33's random acts of crazy.

thanks for the quote so he would see my post.

i seriously do not understand his reaction here and would love to see the rationalization behind the accusation. 

on a bit of a tangent, i do believe he is somewhat of an intellect genius, though his posts are quite often taking major leaps of logic that is not easily connected to what is being referenced. but... i am some kind of a  ***** ####### so, wtf do i know.

:shrug:

Edited by Foxx

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

***** off. This entire area of the site is one big crusade. You didn’t even watch the video, so what do you care? 

I could watch that ***** thing a 1000 times. It is Trump’s moron mentality all nicely wrapped up in one video. Classic Trump! ?

32 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

***** off. This entire area of the site is one big crusade. You didn’t even watch the video, so what do you care? 

I could watch that ***** thing a 1000 times. It is Trump’s moron mentality all nicely wrapped up in one video. Classic Trump! ?

Too bad it doesn't also include the, "I don't have anything to do with Russia" quotes in it, while he was trying to get his buddy Putin to let him build a hotel in Moscow, financed with money from a sanctioned bank. So corrupt. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

you are now on ignore, mocking people with prostate cancer?

what kind of a ***** ####### are you?

You and the ppp borg have weaponized the ignore feature. 

“Now I have you on ignore. Nyah Nyah boo boo.” 

Grow up. Ignore someone or don’t. No one cares if you announce it. 

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Weaponized the ignore feature?

Just wait until we unleash the holy hell that is emoticons!!!! 

If only he took the time to think for himself and contribute positively to the community or any of the ongoing discussions he wouldn't have to worry about the dastardly PPP "borg". But he can't, and won't, because he's an unrepentant asshat of epic proportions. 

Just as he was under his last (several) screen names. 

21 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Sloppy Sanders now says Trump was just joking about loving wikileaks...

:w00t: Sure sounds like it! 

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/watch-trump-s-mentions-of-wikileaks-in-days-leading-up-to-election-1027573315706 

(Different video just so 3rdinline doesn't get her panties in a bunch)

Listen asswipe, you posted that same video in several different threads. You were crusading. That along with your general bitchmudgeonry makes you a laughingstock here. 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Listen asswipe, you posted that same video in several different threads. You were crusading. That along with your general bitchmudgeonry makes you a laughingstock here. 

This is a different video *****tard! 

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You're the last person engaging that choad.

Just ignore him like everyone else and he WILL go away. He's not here to make a point. He's here to get reactions and you're the last one giving him reactions.

Take away the reactions and he returns to the basement to pick on 13-year-olds playing Call of Duty. 

Please. Ignore him.

• Like (+1) 4