A Quick Laugh to Get By

Foxx

Another Anthony Jeselnik gem:

"My father was a mean and angry drunk, but he never ever hit or abused me or my mother.......now I don't know if that means that he really loved my mother and I........or that he really, really hated my sister."

Edited by Special K
  • Haha (+1) 2

My son refused to let the dentist work by keeping his mouth shut.  He was scared.

I showed him the clip from Castaway where Tom Hanks takes the skate to knock out his infected tooth.  I told him that's what happens if you don't let the dentist take care of your teeth.

Good idea or bad idea?

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My son refused to let the dentist work by keeping his mouth shut.  He was scared.

I showed him the clip from Castaway where Tom Hanks takes the skate to not out his infected tooth.  I told him that's what happens if you don't let the dentist take care of your teeth.

Good idea or bad idea?

Not a bad idea. But I'd show him a picture of the Bitter Beer guy. Tell him that's what he's gonna like if he loses all his teeth.

bitter.jpg.7574c4053aa0b18997fe7afb8128f3f0.jpg

Never mind. If he's a young kid, he'll probably think it's cool. 

• Haha (+1) 2

My sister's cat has been attacking potential buyers of their home in Denver.  They've been drugging the cat ahead of any showing.  It's fabulous, oh, and I hate that cat anyways.  Not a knee slapper by any stretch, but drugged cats are hilarious.

I don't know if there's a band called Drugged Cats, because I haven't checked, but if there isn't one, then there should be.