A Quick Laugh to Get By

Foxx

9 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

He famously played a character named Detective Arthur Fish on the iconic sitcom Barney Miller. I’ll forgive your ignorance of Abe Vigoda’s acting career because your eclectic taste in music is so redeeming. 😀

yeah I wouldn't have gotten that Im not much for sitcoms. That music thread is pretty dead lately I've changed venues but thanks for the compliment .

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

He famously played a character named Detective Arthur Fish on the iconic sitcom Barney Miller. I’ll forgive your ignorance of Abe Vigoda’s acting career because your eclectic taste in music is so redeeming. 😀

Phil Fish, actually. Dietrich's first name was Arthur.

Side note:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

just so we're all on the same page here, the real idiot is the unseen one.....talking on the phone in the torlets is a major violation, while talking to another person in the torlets is also a major violation, the poor guy is simply being nice 🙂

On 4/9/2022 at 1:10 PM, WhoTom said:

stall.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, The Poojer said:

just so we're all on the same page here, the real idiot is the unseen one.....talking on the phone in the torlets is a major violation, while talking to another person in the torlets is also a major violation, the poor guy is simply being nice 🙂

Now I need to go dig up the old bathroom etiquette thread!