Birth of the Legend of FitzMagic

14 hours ago, Haplo848 said:

Just happened to find this gem on youtube, it's the birth of the Legend of FitzMagic where the Bills snapped a 15 game skid against the Patriots.  How pissed off Brady looks at the end is just glorious.  I remember that win well, and it makes me miss Freddie all the more.  Thought I'd share with Bills fans on here.

Literally very first play I clicked on as randomly selected a little into the video was the FitzCrapTrick pick.  That was all I needed see to remind why this was NOT the birth of FitzMagic, but the birth of FitzTragic of 7 more years of sucking until we found a real QB prospect.  

Had we not been so dumb and gave some MEH QB a big contract, we wouldn't have been forced to draft a QB during one of the worst years ever and land EJ...which led to FML Orton...which led to Running Tyrod...which led to Nuttin PickerMan...which led to finally drafting a QB with a real shot at being special in Josh Allen...which led back to Nuttin PickerMan...which led back to Josh..which led back again to Nuttin PickerMan...which led to DoA DA...which led to Not Charles Barkely...which finally led back to...

...JOSH "THE FREAK" ALLEN - Future MVP 

So you see, its all Fitz's fault that it took this long to find a real QB of the future...Thanks a lot FitzTragic, you selfish jerk :nana:

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

yeah that was a floater--which owens slowed down on--then pushed off.stop showing this stupid vid.50 yards in the air. wowwwwwwwwww

Edited by Tcali

9 minutes ago, Tcali said:

yeah that was a floater--which owens slowed down on--then pushed off.stop showing this stupid vid.50 yards in the air. wowwwwwwwwww 

TO slowed down slightly, but there was no push-off. And yeah, 50 yards in the air, from his own endzone, with defenders in his face, on an audible.

I'm not saying Fitz is a great QB, but that was arguably his best throw, not some 20-yarder over the middle.

image.png.f0b0680b683e4f87f3d0cc2f1012b2ad.png

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tcali said:

love fitzy...but having to throw the ball as hard as you can to hit a guy across the middle(his best pass) for 20 yards----and having to throw a rainbow up to get the ball 50 yards is gonna cost u. Defenses just keep moving tighter in on him as the season goes on because of the noodle arm. With all the expected disastrous results.

fitzy is such a tough guy though you have to love him. good athlete,good runner, hard to bring down.Would have been a good running back on Joe kapp's old viking teams.

same old tired nonsense.  Watch the tape again.  And check out his last season stats.

People are so lazy with the takes...

11 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

same old tired nonsense.  Watch the tape again.  And check out his last season stats.

Yep.

Fitz arm strength is average.

His problem is, and always has been, a lack of consistency.

I almost think that the pressure of being "the man" messes with his head and he tries to do too much.

I might be remembering it wrong, but it always seems to me that he wins games he's not supposed to, he plays his best when he's the backup coming in for the injured starter.

When he's not nothing to lose, because he's still "the backup" he just lets it all hang out and looks comfortable and loose.

As soon as he's named the starter and given the keys to the car, he tightens his grip on the wheel and tenses up, then promptly craps the bed, losing games against subpar teams.

1 hour ago, SouthNYfan said:

Yep.

Fitz arm strength is average.

His problem is, and always has been, a lack of consistency.

I almost think that the pressure of being "the man" messes with his head and he tries to do too much.

I might be remembering it wrong, but it always seems to me that he wins games he's not supposed to, he plays his best when he's the backup coming in for the injured starter.

When he's not nothing to lose, because he's still "the backup" he just lets it all hang out and looks comfortable and loose.

As soon as he's named the starter and given the keys to the car, he tightens his grip on the wheel and tenses up, then promptly craps the bed, losing games against subpar teams.

He started off crazy good last year though.  Tossing bombs.

• Like (+1) 1

Had some good players on that team & most of them contributed to that win Fitzmagic looked like his normal self though the game could have been won a bit easier if he wouldn't have thrown as many INT's , it looked more like a team win than the birth of Fitzmagic but i guess it could be ...

12 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

He also was the backup, only starting because Winston was hurt, and then promptly crapped the bed when he was named the starter ?

Tampa will have another season of QB crapped-bed to sleep in this year

• Like (+1) 1

This was the greatest game of the 21st century Bills.  What it really showed was how classless the Cheats actually were, with all the bush league stuff they pulled in the last two minutes trying to get the Bills to do something stupid.  They knew the Bills were going to beat them, and they didn't like it one bit.  For one day, we kicked sand into the eye of the bully.  For one day....

On 4/3/2019 at 5:34 PM, Mr. WEO said:

he threw it at the minus 3....TO caught it at the 47....and waited quite a while for the ball. thats 50 yds. You ever watch the 13 yr olds in PUNT PASS and KICK??--you need to get out more.

On 4/3/2019 at 3:48 PM, WhoTom said:

TO slowed down slightly, but there was no push-off. And yeah, 50 yards in the air, from his own endzone, with defenders in his face, on an audible.

I'm not saying Fitz is a great QB, but that was arguably his best throw, not some 20-yarder over the middle.

image.png.f0b0680b683e4f87f3d0cc2f1012b2ad.png

i saw the play live with the replays--the pushoff was earlier. the pass was 50 damn yards. what is wrong with you? FITZ had a joke arm

5 minutes ago, Tcali said:

he threw it at the minus 3....TO caught it at the 47....and waited quite a while for the ball. thats 50 yds. You ever watch the 13 yr olds in PUNT PASS and KICK??--you need to get out more.

i saw the play live with the replays--the pushoff was earlier. the pass was 50 damn yards. what is wrong with you? FITZ had a joke arm

One more time:

You do the math.

8 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

One more time:

You do the math.

...THEY keep calling and he keeps signing...HE did the math..........who is the fool here?.........

• Thank you (+1) 1