Jussie Smollett or Doug Whaley

Irv

8 minutes ago, Irv said:

They look exactly alike.  Maybe Whaley was the one who got mugged. That's why the charges got dropped.    

In the same way that thousands of middle aged white men in WNY resembled Irv when wearing a suit and oversize glasses.........yeah..........EXACTLY alike.

I mean at least choose a picture where both men are wearing a beard. :doh:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

There is a resemblance. Both pretty good looking dudes? The question I have is this; WHY???????????????????????????????

Agree.  They both are rather handsome looking lads.   Sad thing is Smollett probably could have done better as GM. 

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

chill out mac

relax. you smoke em' peace pipe?

here, have a drag

Yeah...I smoke. And I don't need this garbage presented to me. Life is hard enough, I don't need it here in my "great escape"!

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Agree.  They both are rather handsome looking lads.   Sad thing is Smollett probably could have done better as GM. 

I grew up with Irv covering the news...he'd smack you if he read this bullcrap

Just now, BuffAlone said:

Yeah...I smoke. And I don't need this garbage presented to me. Life is hard enough, I don't need it here in my "great escape"!

wow, that hard huh. so hard you allow a joke, not a great one by all means but a joke none the less, crawl under your skin like that.

man, yeah, life must be hard for you mac.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

wow, that hard huh. so hard you allow a joke, not a great one by all means but a joke none the less, crawl under your skin like that.

man, yeah, life must be hard for you mac.

Its not funny. Its derogatory. My life is fine, thank you, but this is just wrong. Every day, every way. 

• Haha (+1) 1