Jussie Smollett or Doug Whaley

Irv

1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

Its not funny. Its derogatory. My life is fine, thank you, but this is just wrong. Every day, every way. 

I'm actually curious, as I read an article today that millennials find Seinfeld extremely offensive, how old are you?

• Haha (+1) 5

Just now, BuffAlone said:

Its not funny. Its derogatory. My life is fine, thank you, but this is just wrong. Every day, every way. 

no, what I see is some cat, who I may add had a choice not to click on the thread, then did and proceeded to cry the blues about it.

I'm sure you have notified the mod so they'll take care of it for you, then you can be all happy again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

I'm actually curious, as I read an article today that millennials find Seinfeld extremely offensive, how old are you?

I'm 44. Grew up on Seinfeld. And I grew up on All in the Family. And George Jefferson. I don't know what your point is except to make this ok? I disagree with the point of saying all black men look alike. I also disagree with the point that all white people look alike. Wtf is your point? This was a degrading joke...period. And I disagree. There is no place for this here

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1