The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which is going to make them lose their minds. :lol: 

(Especially when the information in the report exposes more democrat crimes than Trump crimes)

I can't wait for the narrative pivot from...

"If Trump's innocent, why not just release it in full."

to...

"Omg! How could he release that?! It's a danger to national security!"

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is where it would have been great if Martha herself had paid close enough attention to this story to smash Swalwell. She did a good job but she could have eviscerated him with what's wrong in the dossier - and why the meeting at Trump Tower isn't collusion (and was, in fact, entrapment). 

Swalwell and Schiff are two of the most ***** congressmen on the Hill. Watching them flail will be comedy until they're run out of office (or indicted). Personally I don't think Swalwell is dirty as much as he's a moron/partisan. Schiff is a different story.

Yeah, even though I'm on Martha's side, she appeared to be the one flailing.  She could have destroyed him.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, even though I'm on Martha's side, she appeared to be the one flailing.  She could have destroyed him.

I agree. She seemed woefully unprepared. 

Finally real evidence of collusion! That's Ovie. A Russian! In the ***** Oval Office! Cleary spying looking over Don's shoulder at probably classified doc's on his desk. Why would Trump allow this? 

Edited by Dante
  • Haha (+1) 4

Good to see the POTUS having fun with a group of Champions. 

12 minutes ago, Dante said:

Finally real evidence of collusion! That's Ovie. A Russian! In the ***** Oval Office! Cleary spying looking over Don's shoulder at probably classified doc's on his desk. Why would Trump allow this? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dante said:

Did Canada not win the Stanley Cup AGAIN?

Well, there's always mixed doubles Olympic curling, I guess.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

And it won't be a Canadian team this year either. 

Wasn't curling touched on yesterday? We didn't win that either. 

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Good to see the POTUS having fun with a group of Champions. 

Golden State Warriors out here didn't go when they won. Schmucks.

39 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

They're lobbying the Olympic Committee to include Moose Tipping  as an event in the next Olympics. French Canadians are not allowed to participate since tipping is not allowed in their religion.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

They're lobbying the Olympic Committee to include Moose Tipping  as an event in the next Olympics. French Canadians are not allowed to participate since tipping is not allowed in their religion.

They'll still lose the gold to the American team from Caribou, Maine.

• Haha (+1) 1

Say what?

Former FBI Director James Comey, in his first television interview since special counsel Robert Mueller concluded his investigation, said the principal findings of the probe show President Donald Trump's blistering criticism of the FBI were lies and his attempt to destroy the agency had failed.