Bills host OG Quinton Spain from Titans***Update...SIGNED***

8 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Nah you’re taking it too seriously. I don’t need to try to insult other posters but if I exaggerate it will be for my hate of Zay Jones. He’s my least favorite player probably of all time after that video. 

did the video really upset you that much?

14 minutes ago, teef said:

it's called stupid.  as in, you're stupid for typing it out.

edit:  i'm willing to be you had no idea what hyperbole was until logic mentioned it earlier in this thread.

hyperbole

hyper - overly excited 

bole - the trunk of a tree.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

5 minutes ago, Chemical said:

The video combined with his poor play his rookie year followed by the team and fans giving him a pass for it. Especially after trading away other good young players seemingly in the name of “culture”

what?  this is strange.

are you sure you're not upset because zay had a more productive year this year than sammy?

don't get me wrong...zay has a long way to go, but your dislike for the guy boarders on...well, stupid.

edit:  on top of that, wouldn't you appreciate zay's step forward from his first to second year after having all that happen.  wouldn't most see that as somewhat of a good sign?

Edited by teef
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chemical said:

The video combined with his poor play his rookie year followed by the team and fans giving him a pass for it. Especially after trading away other good young players seemingly in the name of “culture”

I am not happy with what appears to be easy catches that he drops

but

You cannot deny that he improved from year 1 to year 2.......and that sometimes it takes players a while.   I totally agree with this team aquiring talent to push him

8 minutes ago, teef said:

what?  this is strange.

are you sure you're not upset because zay had a more productive year this year than sammy?

don't get me wrong...zay has a long way to go, but your dislike for the guy boarders on...well, stupid.

edit:  on top of that, wouldn't you appreciate zay's step forward from his first to second year after having all that happen.  wouldn't most see that as somewhat of a good sign?

Hey just let me have an irrational level of hate for a player because he tried to jump out a window please. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

Hey just let me have an irrational level of hate for a player because he tried to jump out a window please. 

fair enough.  i had a irrational hate for jared the subway guy for years, and it turned out to be valid.  you just never know.  go with your gut.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mrags said:

I haven’t read every post in this thread but I’ve read much of it. This post is good but also reminds me that way too many people are forgetting about Waddle. Not sure why I’ve seen so little about him here. 

Yeah I get what you are saying. I think that most people assume that Waddle is in competition at RT or simply signed to be depth at tackle. But he can play guard as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Yeah, I keep checking Spotrac but just says 1 year.  No $

I’d guess that the longer it takes for the details to come out, the more likely it is that it’s a team friendly deal.

This is probably my 2nd favorite signing of free agency.

Morse was 1st, obviously. John Brown and Cole Beasley were both great additions, too. 

At the end of the day, though, it's all about keeping Allen upright. Spain will be a day 1 starting LG for the Bills, will help Dawkins to perform better at LT, and is excellent in pass protection. By adding Morse and Spain, the Bills added two guaranteed starters and upgrades to their line. We'll see about the others (Nsekhe, Feliciano, et al).

1 minute ago, Logic said:

This is probably my 2nd favorite signing of free agency.

Morse was 1st, obviously. John Brown and Cole Beasley were both great additions, too. 

At the end of the day, though, it's all about keeping Allen upright. Spain will be a day 1 starting LG for the Bills, will help Dawkins to perform better at LT, and is excellent in pass protection. By adding Morse and Spain, the Bills added two guaranteed starters and upgrades to their line. We'll see about the others (Nsekhe, Feliciano, et al).

If that is the case, why a 1 year deal?  Was it his choice or the Bills?

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

nothing released as far as I can tell 

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yeah, I keep checking Spotrac but just says 1 year.  No $

Middle of the road starting guard money on a 1 year prove it contract puts him around 5 million.

I'm curious also where he comes in at.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LabattBlue said:

If that is the case, why a 1 year deal?  Was it his choice or the Bills?

Because Spain didn’t get what he thought he’d command on the open market.  1 year prove it deal.

• Like (+1) 1