Reed83HOF

Salary Cap updates ~ $31.19 million left in 2019 & $75.8 mil in 2020 (all are in)

6 minutes ago, TPS said:

The only serious issue they will have is DLine, as Hughes contract expires, JPhillips is on a 1-year, and they have to decide about Lawson. 

Makes a pass-rusher all that more important.

Which is exactly why no one should be surprised to see us grab DL in this draft and a draft that is pretty damn deep for this position. I almost feel like this is the first time most people on this board are overall in agreement with our needs and there is relatively little debate on who should be picked (DK being the biggest one)

7 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Which is exactly why no one should be surprised to see us grab DL in this draft and a draft that is pretty damn deep for this position. I almost feel like this is the first time most people on this board are overall in agreement with our needs and there is relatively little debate on who should be picked (DK being the biggest one)

LOL

Please pass the joint my way....     :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL

Please pass the joint my way....     :lol:

With the exception of DK I should say...

My point is most people seem to agree with DL/OL/TE/WR and there are a lack of strong disagreements over the prospects (Again, except DK)

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

My point is most people seem to agree with DL/OL/TE/WR and there are a lack of strong disagreements over the prospects (Again, except DK)

I would add LB and RB to your list for the top 6 picks.

A couple of notes:

1.  Dead Cap Money is at 7.5 million (4.5 for Clay).  Even if Vlad/Ivory/ a few others are cut they should stay under 10 which will be under league average.

2.  I expect at least another 2 or so FA / Trade moves yet to be made before the draft.  That might affect the draft needs.

3.  Next player to be displaced on the top 51 is Siran Neal at 641k.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I know .....  I was just joking that the majority of TBD is never in agreement 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 3/12/2019 at 11:01 AM, whatdrought said:

Fingers crossed for Daryl Williams, Stefen Wisinewski (or TJ Lang), and Ziggy Ansah. 

Daryl or Ziggy or both....