Would you like to learn what a "Turnaround" is? This video explains it.

ocemur

Well, I do now understand what turn around is, and that was a fine explanation. I am an excellent multitasker, so I was able to check out that lady's WOWZERS and still get the point of the ad/ed.

That young lady is smokin.

Open the video on YouTube and read the comments.  I challenge somebody on here to come up with something better than what has already been posted in the comments section on YouTube.  

I don’t think this video would convince me to spend huge bucks to have this company renovate my oil refinery, or whatever it is that they are trying to sell.  

2 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Open the video on YouTube and read the comments.  I challenge somebody on here to come up with something better than what has already been posted in the comments section on YouTube.  

I don’t think this video would convince me to spend huge bucks to have this company renovate my oil refinery, or whatever it is that they are trying to sell.  

The point is to not interrupt the process. I would definately let her maintain my refinery. Extra oil please.

4 hours ago, ocemur said:

I've watched twice. I still don't know what a turnaround is.

I’m sorry did you say there words. 

I was focused on the woman’s finer qualities 

11 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

All I heard was:

I watched the whole thing many times... What did she say?

Pretty much what happened to me 

On 3/1/2019 at 6:36 PM, ocemur said:

I've watched twice. I still don't know what a turnaround is.

When I saw the title I thought this was a car post.  In which case I would bet she is an expert on "bumpers."