Calling it now: Zay Jones will not be on the week 1 roster.

Alphadawg7

12 hours ago, NewEra said:

What are you talking about?  Where did I say I thought he had a good game?  I was recapping the back and forth of this thread.....all 58 pages of it.  You get so defensive and even  throw in AN ALL CAPS LMFAO.......to someone who isn’t even arguing with you.  Man.....if there’s ever been a post to put an end to this thread, it’s that one.  

This thread is no longer contributing to the community

Thanks for keeping it going. 

12 hours ago, NewEra said:

What are you talking about?  Where did I say I thought he had a good game?  I was recapping the back and forth of this thread.....all 58 pages of it.  You get so defensive and even  throw in AN ALL CAPS LMFAO.......to someone who isn’t even arguing with you.  Man.....if there’s ever been a post to put an end to this thread, it’s that one.  

WTH does that even mean. You got some issues man 

13 hours ago, NewEra said:

Your recap kind of seemed to be feeding into the argument about the NE game being good that occurred the last few pages.   I wasn’t  being defensive, I genuinely think it’s hilarious that people are trying to justify the NE game as good the last 3 pages.  

Apologies for misunderstanding your comment

19 hours ago, njbuff said:

How has this thread reached 58 pages?

Someone resurrected it, which was inevitable since it was a thread about preseason which is just arriving.

Edited by Alphadawg7

52 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Thanks for keeping it going. 

WTH does that even mean. You got some issues man 

It’s similar to what mods type when they close a thread.  That’s what it means. Or maybe I’m supposed to type “contributing positively to the community”.  My bad.  

Yes, I’m sure I have some issues.  Similar to every person on earth. Love it when we resort  to personal attacks when you have literally no clue who you’re typing about.  

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Your recap read as your thoughts, not defensive, I think it’s hilarious that people are trying to justify the NE game as good the last 3 pages.  

They read as my thoughts?  The recap was both sides of the “argument” and I hadn’t really even participated prior iirc.

either way, have fun saying the same things over and over another 40 times in this thread.  We get it.  

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

They read as my thoughts?  The recap was both sides of the “argument” and I hadn’t really even participated prior iirc.

either way, have fun saying the same things over and over another 40 times in this thread.  We get it.  

I had like 10 comment notifications, and quickly read it, and I edited my comment to you before you replied to say sorry for misreading your comment.  

And I am tired of repeating things too, but people keep commenting and repeating the same stuff, and I have just been giving them the respect to reply which means I have to say the same thing as the answer to the same comment that’s been made 100 time as my answer is the same too.  

Not my fault people didnt read the thread to see their thought was already stated and answered MANY times.  But also understand a thread this long means people are gonna jump in rather than read.  So when they comment to me, just giving them the respect to comment back.

Edited by Alphadawg7

8 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I had like 10 comment notifications, and quickly read it, and I edited my comment to you before you replied to say sorry for misreading your comment.  

And I am tired of repeating things too, but people keep commenting and repeating the same stuff, and I have just been giving them the respect to reply which means I have to say the same thing as the answer to the same comment that’s been made 100 time as my answer is the same too.  

Not my fault people didnt read the thread to see their thought was already stated and answered MANY times.  But also understand a thread this long means people are gonna jump in rather than read.  So when they comment to me, just giving them the respect to comment back.

Like I said.  It’s just repeating the same thing over and over.  And over and over and over and over. That’s my point, but carry on

29 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It’s similar to what mods type when they close a thread.  That’s what it means. Or maybe I’m supposed to type “contributing positively to the community”.  My bad.  

Yes, I’m sure I have some issues.  Similar to every person on earth. Love it when we resort  to personal attacks when you have literally no clue who you’re typing about.  

Im just replying to keep this thread going because you hate it for some reason 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Ok. This monster has outlived its usefulness. Unlike most of you who have a life, I’ve read all 58 pages. The same comments, questions and challenges come up every 4 pages from newcomers who haven’t. 

We’ll revisit it for a bit should Zay be traded or after the Trade Deadline.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

• 2 months later...
32 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Alphadawg7, you are SO THE MAN!

To all you haters, You’re Wrong! Come in back and admit it.

I went at it with alpha quite a bit, but the title of the thread is...go ahead you can tell us. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Not sure why so many people thought Zay was safe this year. The writing was on the wall when Brown and Beasley were signed to multi-year deals. McDermott wasn't going to sit around waiting for Zay to "develop." He was terrible his first two seasons.

To be a starting NFL receiver, at least once per game you need to make a play happen all on your own. Zay has made exactly one of those plays in his career. If you can't make plays happen you at least need to be consistent with the easy stuff.

I'm just glad we moved on even if it was 5 games too late.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 3