2019 NFL Combine updates

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

Don't sleep on him going #3 to the Jests. Pairing him with Darron Lee would be a solid move for them....if they stay at 3 that is

Drafting Josh Allen or quinnen Williams makes MUCH more sense.  

3 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Yup.

Edmunds could be an all pro EDGE defender if he's allowed to play in a Donta Hightower type role.

Not that he's BAD as a Mike, but lesser athletes with better instincts can do that job. To be the kind of hellacious EDGE defender that dominates on Sunday, ya gotta have an ATHLETE 

Can he rush? Got to have rush moves too.

At this point, I can’t really find a pick the Bills could make at 9 that I wouldn’t like. DE falls due to QB’s going in the top 10? Awesome. Drafting Hockenson, ok sign me up. Metcalf? Sure he has ridiculous upside even if he has some red flags. OL? Absolutely, Bills would probably have pick of the litter at 9. Take a 2nd CB? Sure, your getting a great one. Take a LB and have 3 amazing young linebackers? I could get behind that. I think the only position I would hate at 9 would be safety or RB ?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

Oh, I agree that they are more talented, but if they go 1/2, White could be in play. Their LB's are not good

No.  Be cause then Bosa would be logical.  There’s just no chance the jets take white unless they trade down or are run by Slobby Robby 

5 hours ago, PIZ said:

Is Devin White a better player than Devin Bush?

Yes White is a top 10 talent.  Bush is a day 2 pick at best as very short. 

White would be tempting if there at 9 and all DTs and edge players gone. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Yes White is a top 10 talent.  Bush is a day 2 pick at best as very short. 

White would be tempting if there at 9 and all DTs and edge players gone. 

Day 2 if we’re picking him, or day 2 in general? 5’11” isn’t a huge deal in today’s nfl with all of these spread concepts and 11 personnel sets. I could see Bush going in the late 20’s. 

8 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Day 2 if we’re picking him, or day 2 in general? 5’11” isn’t a huge deal in today’s nfl with all of these spread concepts and 11 personnel sets. I could see Bush going in the late 20’s. 

Bush projects as a WIL so I feel he goes Day 2.  He'll of a football player but most teams have greater needs on Day 1  

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Ah, so I should count you among the "if you don't think he's Julio then you can't have watched him" crowd?

C'mon man; you know me better than that by now 

No...I am just asking that before someone trashes a kid,  he watch a game and/or do some background.  For example, listen to this piece on the structure of the Ole Miss offense and the issues surrounding it:

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/locked-on-nfl-draft-talking-ole-miss-scouting-combine-and-more-with-dawson-knox

11 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

No...I am just asking that before someone trashes a kid,  he watch a game and/or do some background.  For example, listen to this piece on the structure of the Ole Miss offense and the issues surrounding it:

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/locked-on-nfl-draft-talking-ole-miss-scouting-combine-and-more-with-dawson-knox

So you do believe that I'm shooting from the hip then. Well, you're mistaken.

And I haven't trashed him. At all. Man some of you folks are sensitive.

18 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I think the Lions are crazy if they pass on him. Their linebacker core has been terrible for a while. White is so good.

I'd be shocked if he gets to #8. I think he is in play at #4 and if he makes it past the Raiders there (because maybe they go Quarterback) then he is gone at #5.

• Like (+1) 1

Bills Meetings so far based on where they're likely to be drafted at this point in time:

Organized by where these players are likely drafted (at the moment at least):

For #9 pick:
DT Ed Oliver
DE Brian Burns
DT/DE Rashan Gary
WR DK Metcalf
OT/OG/C Jonah Williams
OT/OG Cody Ford
OT Jawaan Taylor

Trade down or #40 pick:
WR Kelvin Harmon
WR Hollywood Brown