Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

So big deal, a fifteen minute "interlude" between leaving home and catching a flight to KC.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26078163/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-officially-charged-first-degree-solicitation-prostitute

What part of "...categorically deny..." seems to bump up against that video tape, eh?

Edited by Keukasmallies

I guess we can tax billionaires a little more.  Serviced in the morning by an illegal Chinese ‘masseuse’  in Florida then hop on a private jet to attend the AFC championship game in KC later that afternoon.  Kraft must’ve been going there a lot if he did this the morning of the AFC championship game.  

2 hours ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Morning of the AFC Championship game?! That makes this like.. Kraft's gross Patriots good luck ritual. Bleh.

This beats Jim Kelly having to throw up before a big game.

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

the scarlet letter has been planted and shall remain for life.  the humor is the IDIOTS who support the trade.  

Please don't pretend (at lease with me) that there isn't concern over the slave trade. 

I have mentioned it a few times.   

This is a National Emergency.  

other than taking a girl out on a date

I have never paid for sex and laugh at anyone that does. 

I am not pretending ANYTHING is remotely humorous about this and haven’t ever or in this pointless thread. I even asked YOLO if he thought it was funny since the opening post comment looked to be some veiled attempt at humor, to which he hasn’t replied. You will have to look elsewhere for the idiots who have supported this type of endeavor. Either Sweden or Norway has put a big dent in the prostitution business by going after the Johns and not the victims. Scarlet letters don’t mean much....

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

So we have proof he was deflating balls before the AFCC... again. 

Sex trafficking is absolutely hilarious to you isn’t it?

On 2/23/2019 at 1:51 PM, sodbuster said:

Read the room. Everybody is worried about this being moved to PPP, and here you come with comments that not only will get this moved, but are totally useless to the discussion.

You make it sound like Bill is working for ESPN trying to redirect the conversation.  The entire thread should be pruned of the political stuff from both sides of the isle.  When I would post something like that I'd get a warning/mute but others continued making similar comments.