Hate Crime or Hoax?

The_Dude

12 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Don't know.  Have my suspicions, but no data.

Regardless, it is IMHO a bad look for the D's as it makes them look once again like they don't give a rat's bippy about following the rules and once again they are playing the identity us vs them game.  (Of course, they also couldn't give a rat's bippy whether I agree with the decision.)

I agree.

This only turns more moderate democrat voters against their establishment candidates. The same folks who couldn't bear to vote for Hilly are grossed out by this nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Smollet sitting on something about Geragos?

Unlikely.  Geragos sounded very confident about possible holes in Chicago police investigations.   They realized he'd bleed the case on many procedural grounds, and with pressure coming from the usual Chicago mob, the case was dropped.

But, #orangemanbad.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LABillzFan said:

He's not sexist. He's mixologiphobic.

He hates bartenders.

Actually, AOC is the kind of bartender that, back in my youth, I would have spent a few hours with in the back seat of my car after closing.  Then immediately regretted it, because I could never return to that bar again.

it was kind of odd that the Police Chief gave us the conclusive motive of "not enough money paid to him" during the pressers....

that's not for the Police to determine and declare as fact.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's a poor attempt to play both sides on his part (imo).  

But why?  Last I knew he had no White House aspirations and isn't going to run for mayor again. 

5 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

When did Rahm grow a set?

He didn't. He just doesn't want to take the fall for Barry or whoever arranged this. Remember, you aren't dealing with honorable or loyal people. Spinless cockroaches scrambling to preserve their cushy, talentless existence.  

Edited by Dante