Super Bowl 2nd half Game Thread

Just now, mjd1001 said:

With a LONG wait until opening day next year.

I think the Era of Brady being dominant is just about over.  He still may be 'good', but I'm not fearing him much more especially after the last 10 games he played.  The Era of Bellichick being great though...that may still be with us.

Every year since 2009 it’s been over...

Just now, mjd1001 said:

With a LONG wait until opening day next year.

I think the Era of Brady being dominant is just about over.  He still may be 'good', but I'm not fearing him much more especially after the last 10 games he played.  The Era of Bellichick being great though...that may still be with us.

I'm feeling that way too. But it doesn't feel as hopeless as it did in 2007, or 2014. 

Just now, Real McCoy said:

NO doubt, your spot on. 

Wes is probably the only NE player during this entire BB/Patriots era that I actually liked. Dude kept his mouth shut and was a straight up work horse for the Pats. If you look back to his 6 seasons with NE his stats are just flipping insane.

They were. BTW, I'd like to revise my statement and sub Stalin for Mussolini. My Sicilian ancestors will thank me. ?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

It's never going to end.

All these great players and coaches and NE wins every year

I hate football right now 

I almost want them to win every year for decades, until no one watches or cares anymore.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Brady is done. He looked worse than ever tonight. He was bailed out by the Rams offense. Unfortunately as long as Belichick is there they will still be tough to beat but they're not the same dynasty anymore.

They won the game they had to play

wish the Bills would start trying to win the games they are playing 

Just now, Bfanlc said:

Robert Kraft is drunk.

I guesss

1 minute ago, mjd1001 said:

not for me...this is the first time I have felt it or declared it myself.

Agreed. This board has been trying to say he’s done since he turned 30. It’s been obnoxious for a decade.

I’m not positive about what he looks like next year but I’m finally extremely confident that at worst we have 2 years of above average an play to put up with and think we are already in the downslope.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, pop gun said:

so sick of New England getting away with penalties. I don't care what anyone says they do aide NE to help win games

While I generally agree with your point, I actually thought the refs kind of just let both teams play tonight. They were letting a lot of stuff go against both teams. 

• Like (+1) 1