Best Chicken Wings in Buffalo

BillyWhiteShows

6 minutes ago, coloradobillsfan said:

you might want to check this thread.  my favorite so far is Bar Bills, but I have not come close to trying them all.

Or the other 4,327 "best wings in buffalo" threads over the years.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Someone on this "Places to eat in Syracuse" facebook page asked the same question, and one person replied Domino's. And he was serious about his answer. 

A friend of mine, born and raised in Buffalo, said he loved the wings at Hooters. I thought he was kidding, and his reply was "That's the only place that has good breading." 

And my personal favorite is  the Nine-Eleven Tavern. (Unfortunate coincidence, named for the address, open almost 20 years before the tragedy.) Small little pub in South Buffalo. 

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

A friend of mine, born and raised in Buffalo, said he loved the wings at Hooters. I thought he was kidding, and his reply was "That's the only place that has good breading." 

And my personal favorite is  the Nine-Eleven Tavern. (Unfortunate coincidence, named for the address, open almost 20 years before the tragedy.) Small little pub in South Buffalo. 

I also heard "Ponies" up in Middleport good to.  But, never tried them.

Another Irish Pub...

This summer I ordered wings and beef on week at Bar Bill.  Took a bite of the sandwich and said, this is the best beef on week I've ever had.  Then I had a wing and said the same about the wing.  Best overall meal I've had in a long, long time.

Also like Gabriels Gate wings when I'm downtown.

Edited by BillnutinHouston
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillnutinHouston said:

This summer I ordered wings and beef on week at Bar Bill.  Took a bite of the sandwich and said, this is the best beef on week I've ever had.  Then I had a wing and said the same about the wing.  Best overall meal I've had in a long, long time.

Also like Gabriels Gate wings when I'm downtown.

They get all the press, having lived there it’s funny, the locals don’t feel the same as you do.