Howard Schultz for President. Could be interesting middle of the road?

mead107

Reading the responses to this CNN chick's tweet makes me think Schultz would make a great candidate on the Independent ticket. Every one of them insists what the far left always insists: he didn't make his success happen. Others made it happen.

Granted, McElrath is of the mold that believes Trump is a white supremacist. But still...the responses are fascinating.

Run, Schultz, run!

6 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Reading the responses to this CNN chick's tweet makes me think Schultz would make a great candidate on the Independent ticket. Every one of them insists what the far left always insists: he didn't make his success happen. Others made it happen.

Granted, McElrath is of the mold that believes Trump is a white supremacist. But still...the responses are fascinating.

Run, Schultz, run!

Ok I read a bunch of those responses and lost several dozen IQ points and I need all I can get.  Why the ***** do any of your read that ***** on Twitter?  

16 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I can see the debate stage.  Two old white egotistical billionaires and Kamala Harris.  Are we sure this doesn't hurt Trump more?

Stephen Colbert doesn’t think so, and we know where he gets his marching orders from.

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok I read a bunch of those responses and lost several dozen IQ points and I need all I can get.  Why the ***** do any of your read that ***** on Twitter?  

Know your enemy. 

15 hours ago, Nanker said:

It's high comedy to see him being criticized by the likes of Bloomberg and the other Billionaire Dumbs. 

They're worried about the stock market as Bloomberg's always seen himself as fiscally conservative and socially liberal like Schultz.  In their mind, Trump's not relable with his tarriffs/shutdowns/erractiness and a far left candidate (Bernie, Warren) who's platform will be a crusade against big banks/wall street.  Bloomberg has it right in that you'd have to run as a Democrat to win.  If a more moderate and Wall Street friendly candidate similar to Obama or Hillary wins the Dem nom I doubt Schultz runs.  

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

It gives me something to do since I don't try to have a conversation here with Tibs.

On 1/28/2019 at 8:59 PM, Crayola64 said:

I have never considered voting independent (they are historically awful candidates).  But I'll give this some thought.  

Perot was an awful candidate?

11 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Historically doesn’t mean all?

bills have been historically trash.  “Jim Kelly was trash” is not the response!

In my lifetime Wallace and Perot directly changed Presidential elections, a few others like John Anderson (sp) held hyped promise but no effect.

Maybe you can include a few more if you are 75 years old.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

In my lifetime Wallace and Perot directly changed Presidential elections, a few others like John Anderson (sp) held hyped promise but no effect.

Maybe you can include a few more if you are 75 years old.

Not a Nader fan?  Haha

12 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Not a Nader fan?  Haha

Nader did nothing.

that was just MSM attacking senior citizens of shaky mind and screaming at them:  "ARE YOU SURE YOU VOTED FOR GORE!!!!  REALLY???"

and causing them to pause and get upset and say maybe they weren't too sure

every time the Dems lose, except for landslide, they cry and whine and moan non-stop how it was a conspiracy and rigged

***** losers

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, a barista with a PhD in English Lit.

Doesn't change my original point.

I don't frequent Starbucks.

Did the barista try to discuss racial tolerance with you?  How did that go?

It's amazing how the media is already picking the Dem candidate.  Fawning coverage for Harris, blasting Schultz and some negative coverage for Warren.  Others being totally ignored.  It's almost as if the DNC has whispered in the media's ear about who their chosen one is. 

• Like (+1) 1