Howard Schultz for President. Could be interesting middle of the road?

mead107

11 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The more I see about Democrats, the more I realize that wholesale retardation is on sale wherever they're shopping... I'm talking the Sams Club size containers. Buy one get one free. 

they think we are evil, we think they are stupid

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The more I see about Democrats, the more I realize that wholesale retardation is on sale wherever they're shopping... I'm talking the Sams Club size containers. Buy one get one free. 

Us democrats shop at Costco :)

Sam's club is for the republicans

9 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I think that the brains behind them are evil, and the followers are stupid for not seeing that evil. 

conservatives tend to use the wisdom of history, often from religious or legit philosophical lessons, to try to get on with our job and family and charities and keeping on the surfboard through our existence. Falling off is not an option.

Just now, Crayola64 said:

You are an absolute fool of a person. Costco is the best store out there...

I've actually never been, but my west coastie sister is always insisting that it is so I usually throw out some holy water and condemn her for being a dirty hippy. 

The article summarizes his views on life:

His father was small potatoes and got hurt and laid off and was in financial peril his whole life, so that kind of thing has to be frowned upon.

The Starbucks model of benefits and investment is a good template for the world, he is very proud of the standards that Starbucks employees have enjoyed under his empire.

He sees the debt as bad and wants to get rid of it, he can do it, no problem.

This will be fun...  :D

27 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Us democrats shop at Costco :)

Sam's club is for the republicans

Costco is more convenient for me, but I also figured it was a haven for Democrats because every time I go, all I see are people clogging the aisles while they stand in line for free food.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The libs are executing their plan to make right-wing voters sympathetic to Schultz with military precision.

It's working for me. I don't think I'd vote for Schultz, though I also voted for a meteor in the last election, so who knows.

35 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

You are an absolute fool of a person. Costco is the best store out there...

I'm a member of both, and they each have enough differences for us to shop at each.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Another example

Howard Schultz is just too sane for today’s Democrats.

Schultz was a Clinton Democrat when that meant Bill Clinton, though as a donor he stuck with Hillary and dutifully wrote checks to Barack Obama, John Edwards, the Democratic National Committee and others. But in 2019, he says he can’t in good conscience run as a Democrat.

“What the Democrats are proposing is something that is as false as the Wall,” he says, indicating “free” health care, “free” college and the entire litany of “free” things “which the country cannot afford.” He worries about the national debt, unfunded liabilities and other examples of fiscal recklessness.

He thinks that the Democrats’ current liquidate-the-kulaks ­ap­proach to taxes may prove counterproductive to the long-term interests of the United States.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, GG said:

I'm a member of both, and they each have enough differences for us to shop at each.  

you are making a lot of sense as Crayola's true colours finally start to come out.....

that is sorta high praise....