To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's real, TPS. This is the end result of Identity Politics. It promotes racism, division, and strife - and prevents bigots from being called out for what they truly are. She's not worth defending. 

***** like this - is why Krugman isn't taken seriously

Because the left has never systemically rounded up and slaughtered Jews. Ever. 

Jesus, partisan asshats are making fools of themselves on the daily now.

What's worth defending, and what I'm defending, is the right to criticize Israel's (any country's) policies, AIPAC's undue influence, and excessive force used by Israel on Gaza protesters.

23 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I've honestly lost track of how many times the Democrats have contradicted themselves this week.  

All I'm sure of right now is that if the Jews should get over the Holocaust, there's no ***** way I'm paying reparations to African-Americans.

Beat me to it. The Elizabeth Warren disease has spread:

tongue-split.jpg

1 minute ago, TPS said:

What's worth defending, and what I'm defending, is the right to criticize Israel's (any country's) policies, AIPAC's undue influence, and excessive force used by Israel on Gaza protesters.

:beer: I don't have an issue with that or your words. 

I have a big issue with her, her words and beliefs - which aren't the same as what you're doing. She's a bigot who (imo) hates this country and shouldn't be near the Congress let alone the foreign affairs committee. Defending her makes the left (not you) look ridiculous. 

But it's the inevitable result of choosing identity politics as the hill they wish to die on.

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: I don't have an issue with that or your words. 

I have a big issue with her, her words and beliefs - which aren't the same as what you're doing. She's a bigot who (imo) hates this country and shouldn't be near the Congress let alone the foreign affairs committee. Defending her makes the left (not you) look ridiculous. 

But it's the inevitable result of choosing identity politics as the hill they wish to die on.

The UK has no-go zones for police or even civilians that aren't Muslim. In the UK they practice Sharia Law in those no-go zones. Their country isn't theirs anymore.

Omar was elected in a district that has enough Muslims to vote her into office. She's representing the beliefs of the people she represents. See the link for the kind of people she represents----refugees who want to create a Little Somalia in Minneapolis.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/18/ilhan-omar-district-terror/

FBI statistics reveal that Minnesota’s fifth congressional district, which is represented by Rep. Ilhan Omar and includes the urban area of Minneapolis, is the jurisdiction with the highest rate of terrorist recruitment in the United States.

Minnesota is reported to have the highest Somali population in the United States, with current population estimates breaching 100,000. This demographic has proven to be connected to terror-related activities, Fox News reports,

“More men and boys from a Somali American community in Minneapolis have joined — or attempted to join — a foreign terrorist organization over the last 12 years than any other jurisdiction in the country.

FBI stats show 45 Somalis left to join the ranks of either the Somalia-based Islamic insurgency al-Shabab, or the Iraq- and Syria-based ISIS combined. And as of 2018, a dozen more had been arrested with the intention of leaving to support ISIS.”

In the past, Omar has shown her strong affinity for the Somali community in her district, as well as abroad. In one case in 2016, Omar — who at the time was only a state rep. in Minnesota — defended a group of nine Somalis who had attempted to cross the border into Mexico in a plan to reach Syria, “planning to join ISIS,” KMSP-TV reports.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

So Hollywood loves the democratic party and there are a whole lot of Jewish individuals who are players in Hollywood. Going to be interesting to see where this goes.

There's a lot of big money support for Trump in the studio system too - who up until now have been quiet. I'm thinking those people won't be quiet for much longer.

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

The UK has no-go zones for police or even civilians that aren't Muslim. In the UK they practice Sharia Law in those no-go zones. Their country isn't theirs anymore.

Omar was elected in a district that has enough Muslims to vote her into office. She's representing the beliefs of the people she represents. See the link for the kind of people she represents----refugees who want to create a Little Somalia in Minneapolis.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/18/ilhan-omar-district-terror/

FBI statistics reveal that Minnesota’s fifth congressional district, which is represented by Rep. Ilhan Omar and includes the urban area of Minneapolis, is the jurisdiction with the highest rate of terrorist recruitment in the United States.

Minnesota is reported to have the highest Somali population in the United States, with current population estimates breaching 100,000. This demographic has proven to be connected to terror-related activities, Fox News reports,

“More men and boys from a Somali American community in Minneapolis have joined — or attempted to join — a foreign terrorist organization over the last 12 years than any other jurisdiction in the country.

FBI stats show 45 Somalis left to join the ranks of either the Somalia-based Islamic insurgency al-Shabab, or the Iraq- and Syria-based ISIS combined. And as of 2018, a dozen more had been arrested with the intention of leaving to support ISIS.”

In the past, Omar has shown her strong affinity for the Somali community in her district, as well as abroad. In one case in 2016, Omar — who at the time was only a state rep. in Minnesota — defended a group of nine Somalis who had attempted to cross the border into Mexico in a plan to reach Syria, “planning to join ISIS,” KMSP-TV reports.

I’ll never understand why someone would seem asylum and proceed to set up the same ***** environment they just fled.

Edited by Kevbeau

1 minute ago, Kevbeau said:

I’ll never understand why someone would seem asylum and proceed to set up the same ***** environment the just fled.

Because their problem isn't the environment, it's that they're at the bottom of the pile and want to be on top.

16 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am asking why Jews support the Democratic party en masse.  I'm not sure how many "conservative" Jews you know (that would be an R or C policial voting card affiliation), I know (knew) ONE (my MIL, who was an R), and would be curious about that hard number as you seem to be claiming Judaism as your religion. 

Note: this is not me picking on the Jews. The other half of my family that is not Jewish is (mostly) Roman Catholic and they are not much better.  The friends I have that are not Jewish are a mix of parties and ideologies.  I truly do not know any Jews (now that my MIL has passed away) that are not Ds.  It baffles me. 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/oct/02/jewish-americans-vote-democratic