To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

Considering the source, grain of salt. However, if donations become (are) impacted by her antisemitism, it wouldn't shock me.  

Some Democrats have had enough of the repeated antisemitism coming from Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and intend to primary her out of office.

</snip>

Several Democrats, speaking on condition of anonymity, described Omar’s repeated antisemitic episodes as “the elephant in the room” distracting from what Democrats are trying to do in their first few months of a new House majority heading into the all-important 2020 presidential election. As such, these Democrats say, they are seeking out a primary challenger in Minnesota’s fifth congressional district to remove her from office in the 2020 congressional elections.

</snip>

we'll just have to get used to rookie House members stating blatantly anti-Semitic comments every day

soon she will be chairing committees as she is a lock for the next 50 years for her district

[...]

Whereas white supremacists in the United States have exploited and continue to exploit bigotry and weaponized hate for political gain, targeting traditionally persecuted peoples, including African Americans, Latinos, Native Americans, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders and other people of color, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, the LGBTQ community, immigrants, and others with verbal attacks, incitement, and violence;

[...]

What a courageous stand by House Democrats, condemning attacks by white supremacists on Pacific Islanders in the wake of Omar's antisemitism.  :lol:

27 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Considering the source, grain of salt. However, if donations become (are) impacted by her antisemitism, it wouldn't shock me.  

Some Democrats have had enough of the repeated antisemitism coming from Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and intend to primary her out of office.

</snip>

Several Democrats, speaking on condition of anonymity, described Omar’s repeated antisemitic episodes as “the elephant in the room” distracting from what Democrats are trying to do in their first few months of a new House majority heading into the all-important 2020 presidential election. As such, these Democrats say, they are seeking out a primary challenger in Minnesota’s fifth congressional district to remove her from office in the 2020 congressional elections.

</snip>

Primarying her with who? Because her district is little Mogadishu. So what do they think they’ll get out of there?

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What a courageous stand by House Democrats, condemning attacks by white supremacists on Pacific Islanders in the wake of Omar's antisemitism.  :lol:

they are the most blatant racists, so what's the problem with being honest for a change?

15 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

No one (including the article) said it would be easy to find someone.

Yeah it will be tough to get her out as they've carved out a nice little enclave district for Ellison and now her.  She's the next Maxine Waters.  She'll be around until she's dead and will be lobbing rhetorical bombs for decades. 

Edited by keepthefaith

35 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Yeah it will be tough to get her out as they've carved out a nice little enclave district for Ellison and now her.  She's the next Maxine Waters.  She'll be around until she's dead and will be lobbing rhetorical bombs for decades. 

it will be interesting to see if someone raised in such open hatred can tone it down or even rehabilitate into a functional human being

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it will be interesting to see if someone raised in such open hatred can tone it down or even rehabilitate into a functional human being

Muslims cannot. Not sure why some of y’all don’t believe me. 

48 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Muslims cannot. Not sure why some of y’all don’t believe me. 

It depends.  Muslims are like Christians and Jews in that people practice their religions to varying degrees.  I have known plenty of Christian's over the years who are lousy Christian's meaning they don't behave in a manner respectful to those values and don't actually practice the religion.  I know others that are very true to their Christian faith in every facet of their lives and seek every hour of every day to be true to those values. 

I have a Muslim friend who lives on Long Island whom I've known for 25 years.  He's got a giant personality, he's got 3 kids, is divorced, has had several girlfriends in recent years, drinks, swears, runs a good business, drives flashy cars, dresses very well, treats women well including his ex, watches sports, is fun to be around and prays several times a day.  He was not born in the U.S. and came here for college.  He also loathes the religious conflict around the world and thinks that many of his "people" are nuts.  Great guy, met him doing business together and I wish we could spend more time with each other.  One night in the late 90's he wanted to take me to the top of the World Trade Center for dinner but I didn't have the required jacket to enter the restaurant.  He drove me to his house from his office, grabbed a blue blazer from his closet for me and off we went.  His business partners and several employees are Muslims and they are all like him.  Great people, smart and fun and not wrapped up in all the hate but are probably criticized by some other Muslims as not being very true to their faith.  They have embraced American culture and still find room to practice their faith.  Omar and Tlaib are different. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

It depends.  Muslims are like Christians and Jews in that people practice their religions to varying degrees.  I have known plenty of Christian's over the years who are lousy Christian's meaning they don't behave in a manner respectful to those values and don't actually practice the religion.  I know others that are very true to their Christian faith in every facet of their lives and seek every hour of every day to be true to those values. 

I have a Muslim friend who lives on Long Island whom I've known for 25 years.  He's got a giant personality, he's got 3 kids, is divorced, has had several girlfriends in recent years, drinks, swears, runs a good business, drives flashy cars, dresses very well, treats women well including his ex, watches sports, is fun to be around and prays several times a day.  He was not born in the U.S. and came here for college.  He also loathes the religious conflict around the world and thinks that many of his "people" are nuts.  Great guy, met him doing business together and I wish we could spend more time with each other.  One night in the late 90's he wanted to take me to the top of the World Trade Center for dinner but I didn't have the required jacket to enter the restaurant.  He drove me to his house from his office, grabbed a blue blazer from his closet for me and off we went.  His business partners and several employees are Muslims and they are all like him.  Great people, smart and fun and not wrapped up in all the hate but are probably criticized by some other Muslims as not being very true to their faith.  They have embraced American culture and still find room to practice their faith.  Omar and Tlaib are different. 

A muslim is fine. Muslims are a problem in a way Christians arent. The issue is the fundamentalists. The fundamentalists, while typically minorities, always take over and run the ship. That’s my issues with Muslims. The moderates always shut up and go the course of the fundamentalists. 

Uh-oh. Toeing the Hamas/Hezbollah party line on antisemitism is something the left can forgive. But can they forgive an assault on 44's legacy? 

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/03/08/ilhan-omar-dean-phillips-minnesota-democratic-party-225696

As she saw it, the party ostensibly committed to progressive values had become complicit in perpetuating the status quo. Omar says the “hope and change” offered by Barack Obama was a mirage. Recalling the “caging of kids” at the U.S.-Mexico border and the “droning of countries around the world” on Obama’s watch, she argues that the Democratic president operated within the same fundamentally broken framework as his Republican successor.

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Uh-oh. Toeing the Hamas/Hezbollah party line on antisemitism is something the left can forgive. But can they forgive an assault on 44's legacy? 

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/03/08/ilhan-omar-dean-phillips-minnesota-democratic-party-225696

As she saw it, the party ostensibly committed to progressive values had become complicit in perpetuating the status quo. Omar says the “hope and change” offered by Barack Obama was a mirage. Recalling the “caging of kids” at the U.S.-Mexico border and the “droning of countries around the world” on Obama’s watch, she argues that the Democratic president operated within the same fundamentally broken framework as his Republican successor.

Now she has done it.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So we've got another angry activist in the house who's priorities are all mixed up. 

3 minutes ago, KRC said:

Now she has done it.

Yeah, she'll get hammered by some for that comment but bet that some in the media and in the house will defend her. 

Edited by keepthefaith

34 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Yeah, she'll get hammered by some for that comment but bet that some in the media and in the house will defend her. 

I am still trying to learn the pecking order. If you are Muslim, are you allowed to criticize African-Americans? Since she is a woman, does that "trump" skin color to allow criticism, or does skin color "trump" gender? If you are a white male, you are not allowed to criticize anyone. Asking for a friend.