Joe in Winslow

To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And who says blacks can't be racist?

This is my point exactly. Why should ANY black person have ANY high ground on racism?

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

This is my point exactly. Why should ANY black person have ANY high ground on racism?

So no victims of racism should say anything? Take your clothes off for that naked argument 

13 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Who's responsible for the majority of anti-Semitic attacks in NYC in the last 2 years?

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Who's responsible for the majority of anti-Semitic attacks in NYC in the last 2 years?

I don't know. Who?

15 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I don't know. Who?

Do your own homework Sue.  But here's a sample.

48 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

2019-02-01_11-02-38.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Let's ignore the fact that her own chosen religion treats her like a 2nd class citizen. Let's also ignore, that she wants to treat anyone who does not also hold her warped views as a 2nd class citizen. Never give up being a victim, it's what the left now does best!

Not sure you’re going to get a nuanced foreign policy discussion from the Congresswoman who recently amplified innuendos that Sen. Graham was being blackmailed for something in his personal life.

hbLKAef3_bigger.jpgEmily ZanottiVerified account @emzanotti

FollowFollow @emzanotti
Just out of curiosity, I searched open records for how much AIPAC spends per year to lobby for pro-Israel interests. A measly $3.5M in a good year. It barely even cracks the top 50, is dwarfed by the *beer wholesalers.* In contrast, Planned Parenthood’s PAC spent $20M in 2016.
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You have to give Omar credit for openly speaking the Donner Party's position on Jews.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/5/2019 at 12:51 PM, Hedge said:

Let's ignore the fact that her own chosen religion treats her like a 2nd class citizen. Let's also ignore, that she wants to treat anyone who does not also hold her warped views as a 2nd class citizen. Never give up being a victim, it's what the left now does best!

Because Islam treats Christians, Jews, homos, and pretty much ANY non-muslim with respect and decency?

Get out of here Omar.

No, really.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

56 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Wow. Nancy gave her a real talking to! I bet Omar changes her ways now!  :lol:

Recall that at least the Republicans pulled Steve King's committee assignments. Democrats are promoting an open anti-Semite in the most cynical fashion.

• Like (+1) 1