To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

9 hours ago, Hedge said:

The clip you posted cuts off right before this beauty gets launched:

If we see a picture of her with her hair being shown, doesn't she have to get stoned to death or something?

https://alphanewsmn.com/ilhan-omar-arrested-in-2013-for-trespassing-booked-at-hennepin-county-jail/

Untitled-design-3-1-696x392.thumb.png.cdd806e1d32ddbe488dc79b2767d3dc3.png

What a *****.

She's actually smiling while she's lying and making ad hom attacks.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, GG said:

Why should I start another thread, when I'm already posting in a thread dedicated to progressive antisemitism?

BTW, care to link what Friedman posted pre-Iraq war?  I'm guessing the tone was different.  Funny how progressives' attitudes change when they're no longer part of the cool club.  Say what you want about Alan Dershowitz, but he didn't back down from his views when the polite society stopped inviting him to parties and he had the balls to call them out on it.  Not so for Mr Friedman.

I guess I failed to get that from the OP....

1 hour ago, TPS said:

https://newrepublic.com/article/153118/beginning-real-israel-debate-looks-like

Something I mentioned in a post above, the debate that needs to take place is the outsized influence of the "The Lobby."

Certainly a non-biased piece with passages like this:

Since 2006, we’ve seen three devastating and overwhelmingly one-sided Israeli assaults on Gaza, the massive expansion of settlements in a brutal and seemingly endless occupation, the collapse of U.S.-sponsored peace negotiations and anything that could be called an Israeli “left,” a widening gulf between Israeli and American Jews, and an Israeli prime minister who went out of his way to embarrass a popular Democratic president and to embrace the neo-fascist right.

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43579/ilhan-omars-district-terrorist-recruitment-capital-ryan-saavedra

Her district is nothing more than immigrants to whom America is only a despised step-mother. They support terrorism there through volunteers and financial support.

I hate democrats. Their arrogance is infuriating. They wear their tolerance like a shield not knowing it’s really a bullseye. 

But I realize I have to let them. We need more Muslims population wise. Once their numbers pop up we’ll have even worse a time than Germany, France, and England because Muslims hate us more. But sadly, because of liberals, to solve the Muslim problem we need them commit numerous acts of terrorism. It’s the only way America will see we can’t coexist and that’s what it will take to prompt action. 

11 hours ago, GG said:

To summarize, Omar isn't antisemitic, because other people are also antisemitic.

Since you have trouble interpreting...

from the article:

“I am an Israeli Jew. Yet I oppose all anti-BDS legislation, and I support nonviolent boycotts, pressure to divest and sanctions to push Israel to cease its regime of state violence and inequality against the Palestinian people. That does not make me anti-Israel, nor an anti-Semite. In fact, I believe that equality and human rights for Palestinians would safeguard the interests of actual real Israelis on the ground much better than current U.S. policy toward Israel’s occupation does. American lawmakers who try to punish other Americans for supporting a Palestinian-led resistance to Israeli oppression manage to scapegoat both Jews and Palestinians, who should not be told how to resist their own oppression.”

and his point:

“This is exactly the problem.

Politicians claim to be speaking on behalf of Israelis because they get support from the Israeli right, led by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and its proxies in the United States. Netanyahu helped turn Israel into a wedge issue during the Obama administration, when he all but endorsed Mitt Romney for president and addressed Congress in direct opposition to Obama’s Iran deal. AIPAC, whose ostensible mission is to “strengthen, protect and promote the U.S.-Israel relationship in ways that enhance the security” of both nations, by definition makes Israel exceptional. Its lobbying has ensured that Israel receives more foreign aid than any other country and that it remains the strongest military power in the Middle East. But it does so by bolstering the lawmakers that toe that line and ruining the careers of those that don’t.”

The Israeli left, not just Americans, oppose the brutal policies of Netanyahu ‘s hard right government: Forcibly taking Palestinian land for Israeli settlers and repression of Gaza.

criticizing Israeli policies and criticizing aipac’s influence is not anti Semitic. 

Edited by TPS

25 minutes ago, TPS said:

Since you have trouble interpreting...

from the article:

“I am an Israeli Jew. Yet I oppose all anti-BDS legislation, and I support nonviolent boycotts, pressure to divest and sanctions to push Israel to cease its regime of state violence and inequality against the Palestinian people. That does not make me anti-Israel, nor an anti-Semite. In fact, I believe that equality and human rights for Palestinians would safeguard the interests of actual real Israelis on the ground much better than current U.S. policy toward Israel’s occupation does. American lawmakers who try to punish other Americans for supporting a Palestinian-led resistance to Israeli oppression manage to scapegoat both Jews and Palestinians, who should not be told how to resist their own oppression.”

and his point:

“This is exactly the problem.

Politicians claim to be speaking on behalf of Israelis because they get support from the Israeli right, led by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and its proxies in the United States. Netanyahu helped turn Israel into a wedge issue during the Obama administration, when he all but endorsed Mitt Romney for president and addressed Congress in direct opposition to Obama’s Iran deal. AIPAC, whose ostensible mission is to “strengthen, protect and promote the U.S.-Israel relationship in ways that enhance the security” of both nations, by definition makes Israel exceptional. Its lobbying has ensured that Israel receives more foreign aid than any other country and that it remains the strongest military power in the Middle East. But it does so by bolstering the lawmakers that toe that line and ruining the careers of those that don’t.”

The Israeli left, not just Americans, oppose the brutal policies of Netanyahu ‘s hard right government: Forcibly taking Palestinian land for Israeli settlers and repression of Gaza.

criticizing Israeli policies and criticizing aipac’s influence is not anti Semitic. 

You mysteriously left out the passage where he specifically excuses Omar's history of outright antisemitism because others do it.

You know what else is interesting about the article?  That it was penned by an Israeli.  Now, care to link a similar article from a free press Gaza publication from a Palestinian advocating a peaceful tone towards Israel?

I'll wait.   

20 minutes ago, GG said:

You mysteriously left out the passage where he specifically excuses Omar's history of outright antisemitism because others do it.

You know what else is interesting about the article?  That it was penned by an Israeli.  Now, care to link a similar article from a free press Gaza publication from a Palestinian advocating a peaceful tone towards Israel?

I'll wait.   

The more of this exchange I read, the more I realize that Mel Gibson's only crime was not being a Democrat...