To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

No no no

she has now learned that such comments are viewed as racist and not appropriate from the floor in Congress

it was just a misunderstanding and now she has learned so there’s nothing left to the story...

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/11/2019 at 11:38 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Can't say if it's growing because it's been clear as day the American left has despised Jews for decades.   Maybe those Jews still clinging to the far left (I know several) will start to wake up as more of this kind of filth infiltrates Congress.

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Can't say if it's growing because it's been clear as day the American left has despised Jews for decades.   Maybe those Jews still clinging to the far left (I know several) will start to wake up as more of this kind of filth infiltrates Congress.

Which is funny, since so many Jews are dedicated Democrats.

5 minutes ago, TPS said:

yep, say it’s about the money and you must be anti-Semitic...

Reading the comments in your linked tweet are illuminating as well.  Too bad it's not on Gab, because progressives are more enlightened and are allowed to spew hate.  Never mind that progressives' forefathers are responsible for more voluminous crimes against Jewry.

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Which is funny, since so many Jews are dedicated Democrats.

Oh, virtually all the ones I know are Dems, and most are far left.  One was posting nonsense like "I don't know if I'll be safe in this country as a Jew" after Trump was elected.  

You know....because guys who spend decades as a New York City real estate developer and in the entertainment business are usually known to refuse to work or associate with Jews.   :wacko:

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Oh, virtually all the ones I know are Dems, and most are far left.  One was posting nonsense like "I don't know if I'll be safe in this country as a Jew" after Trump was elected.  

You know....because guys who spend decades as a New York City real estate developer and in the entertainment business are usually known to refuse to work or associate with Jews.   :wacko:

The real inconvenient truth that most NY & LA Jews don't want to confront.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Let’s turn 9/11 into a positive thing. We can all quote inspirational Muhammad quotes like every white hipster on MLK day. 

They have ALREADY tryed to turn it from a day of remembrance, when innocents were murdered,

into a day of civic duty.

?

39 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I have a number of friends who are devout Jews (insomuch as they do what they're supposed to do on Jewish holidays), and every one of them somehow believes that the Dems represent their best interests. It's crazy because the left goes out of its way to hate Jews. I would have thought they would rethink their position once Obama tossed Netanyahu out the servant's entrance years ago at the WH.

On the upside, they all live in either Hollywood or NY/NJ, so at this point their Dem votes just lead to calls for elimination of the electoral college.

Edited by LABillzFan