Jump to content
Joe in Winslow

To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

Recommended Posts

Good luck America when these nut cakes take over, the air the country breathes is blamed on decent people now.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

 

 

What wonderful people we allow into this country. Why....WHY do we encourage Arabs to come to this country? It's just BAD policy.

 

 

Edited by Joe in Winslow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

 

What wonderful people we allow into this country. Why....WHY do we encourage Arabs to come to this country? It's just BAD policy.

 

 

A better question might be why did the Obama administration let in a ton of Muslim Syrian refugees while freezing out Christian Syrian refugees who were getting slaughtered by ISIS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 3rdnlng said:

A better question might be why did the Obama administration let in a ton of Muslim Syrian refugees while freezing out Christian Syrian refugees who were getting slaughtered by ISIS?

 

That's an easy one.

 

EVERYONE knows that answer.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

(the quoted account is her comms department head)

 

It's idiots like him that make me want to join twitter.  But the I think better.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She probably shouldn't have used the money to divorce her brother, but on the other hand, she shouldn't have married her brother in the first place. (That makes my skin crawl.)  
 

Omar facing campaign finance probe
 

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., the controversial freshman House Democrat, is soon to learn the results of a probe into her campaign spending as a state lawmaker in Minnesota, Sinclair has learned, with authorities there having recently completed their investigation and preparing to issue rulings in a pair of complaints Omar faces.
 

The complaints were filed last year, while Omar cruised to election to the House of Representatives, by a Republican state lawmaker, Rep. Steve Drazkowski. In referring Omar to the Minnesota Campaign Finance Board, Drazkowski alleged that Omar improperly spent close to $6,000 in campaign funds for personal use, including payments to her divorce attorney and for travel to Boston and Estonia. Drazkowski's filing of the two complaints followed an earlier episode in which Omar repaid $2,500 for honoraria she received for speeches at colleges that receive state funding, a violation of ethics rules for Minnesota lawmakers. 
 

</snip>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

She probably shouldn't have used the money to divorce her brother, but on the other hand, she shouldn't have married her brother in the first place. (That makes my skin crawl.)  
 

Omar facing campaign finance probe
 

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., the controversial freshman House Democrat, is soon to learn the results of a probe into her campaign spending as a state lawmaker in Minnesota, Sinclair has learned, with authorities there having recently completed their investigation and preparing to issue rulings in a pair of complaints Omar faces.
 

The complaints were filed last year, while Omar cruised to election to the House of Representatives, by a Republican state lawmaker, Rep. Steve Drazkowski. In referring Omar to the Minnesota Campaign Finance Board, Drazkowski alleged that Omar improperly spent close to $6,000 in campaign funds for personal use, including payments to her divorce attorney and for travel to Boston and Estonia. Drazkowski's filing of the two complaints followed an earlier episode in which Omar repaid $2,500 for honoraria she received for speeches at colleges that receive state funding, a violation of ethics rules for Minnesota lawmakers. 
 

</snip>

 

Travel to Estonia?

 

That's already more Russian collusion than Trump's campaign had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

She probably shouldn't have used the money to divorce her brother, but on the other hand, she shouldn't have married her brother in the first place. (That makes my skin crawl.)  
 

Omar facing campaign finance probe
 

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., the controversial freshman House Democrat, is soon to learn the results of a probe into her campaign spending as a state lawmaker in Minnesota, Sinclair has learned, with authorities there having recently completed their investigation and preparing to issue rulings in a pair of complaints Omar faces.
 

The complaints were filed last year, while Omar cruised to election to the House of Representatives, by a Republican state lawmaker, Rep. Steve Drazkowski. In referring Omar to the Minnesota Campaign Finance Board, Drazkowski alleged that Omar improperly spent close to $6,000 in campaign funds for personal use, including payments to her divorce attorney and for travel to Boston and Estonia. Drazkowski's filing of the two complaints followed an earlier episode in which Omar repaid $2,500 for honoraria she received for speeches at colleges that receive state funding, a violation of ethics rules for Minnesota lawmakers. 
 

</snip>

 

I’m betting $50 she blames the Jews.

 

Anyone feel like giving me some money?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A question: if miss Omar hates our policy so much, why not return to the Muslim majority cesspool from whence she came?  Sure she can find ample support for her Jew hating garbage there.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how many Jewish people will be pushed to the right, as a result of the Democratic party shifting to and anti-Israel stance (arguably antisemitic).

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

 

 

A proud member of the Jihad Caucus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paulus said:

I wonder how many Jewish people will be pushed to the right, as a result of the Democratic party shifting to and anti-Israel stance (arguably antisemitic).

I have a rather conservative Jewish co-worker that had in the past commented on his stereo typical liberal New York Jewish relatives. They really don't like Trump but he mentioned recently that even they are getting very turned off by the current generation of Drmocrats.

Edited by /dev/null

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I have a rather conservative Jewish co-worker that had in the past commented on his stereo typical liberal New York Jewish relatives. They really don't like Trump but he mentioned recently that even they are getting very turned off by the current generation of Drmocrats.

I was going to lamb baste you over this but I was afraid it might lessen your self of steam.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I was going to lamb baste you over this but I was afraid it might lessen your self of steam.

 

Really, "liberal New York Jew" is so far beyond stereo typical now that it's practically Dolby 5.1 Surround typical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...