Joe in Winslow

To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Should we also feel sorry for the thousands of Nazis killed on D-Day??  Someone needs to explain to her how it works.  We kill some.  They kill some. And it's the goal for us to kill more.  

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A response from one of the soldiers who fought in the battle of Mogadishu. 

http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=380998

By the time Task Force Ranger had been launched, Aidid's network of drug-addled, Khat-dealing gun runners had taken over Mogadishu and were doing everything they could to oppress any and rival clans, including that of Omar, the Majeerteen. In other words, we were sent halfway across the world to help protect people just like Omar and her family. Nineteen incredible men gave their lives defending her country while serving ours. They deserve to be lauded for their service, not attacked for it.

I am thankful Omar and her family and countless others were able to escape to neighboring Kenya while we fought to protect those left behind, but I simply cannot comprehend her attitude towards those of us who fought to protect her country and countrymen from warlords who plunged Somalia only further into violence and starvation. I am glad that Omar can now enjoy the very freedoms we fought to protect, like the freedom of speech and the free exercise of religion affirmed in the U.S. Constitution, but I don't understand why she uses those freedoms to slur the men and women of the U.S. military who made her security and liberty a reality.

The simple truth is that Omar enjoys the fruits of American combat deaths, yet she can't even bring herself to acknowledge the ultimate sacrifice that was made on her behalf, either as a Somali or an American. Her clan didn't stand a chance against Aidid and Habar Gidirs, so I don't blame her for leaving. But I do blame her for attacking those of us who had zero personal interest or investment in her nation for doing our jobs on behalf of our country. And I blame her for smearing American servicemen because we answered the call of our nation to address the violent barbarism of hers.

• Like (+1) 8

Posted (edited)

But, hey, why not allow someone into America who hates Americans? Then we can double down on stupid and have her elected to Congress.

Sometimes, I think this country deserves to collapse.

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I actually know a guy who has a literal, "no *****" federally recognized, government-issued race card.  

What???   Issued by which  government entity and what is it used for? 

Edited by Chef Jim

as Nancy said, a glass of water with a D beside it would win in these ridings

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

What???   Issued by which  government entity and what is it used for? 

The US government, used to identify him as "more Native American than Elizabeth Warren."

Seriously, it identifies him as one of this confederation I'm not typing out.  Issued by the Dept. of Interior.

Yes, the federal government issues race cards.  Funny ol' world, in'n'it?  

North American Tribes have been issuing out ID cards for a long time, there are benefits to them

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The US government, used to identify him as "more Native American than Elizabeth Warren."

Seriously, it identifies him as one of this confederation I'm not typing out.  Issued by the Dept. of Interior.

I just had a hilarious thought.

What if President Trump were to get his DNA tested, and it turned out that he had a higher concentration of “possible” Native American DNA than Senator Warren...

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I just had a hilarious thought.

What if President Trump were to get his DNA tested, and it turned out that he had a higher concentration of “possible” Native American DNA than Senator Warren...

He probably has more Native American blood in him than that quackjob Warren does.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

So he needs that when he buys ***** so they take his wampum?   “Race card gold.....accepted everywhere!”  

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

QpNTdw_jH6FJWH9XPxcjsSO-LZbPn66ahmEV3Dj4npcPum8Dug6-fXMGb9BnDRBYrLxhKA=s143

The Race Card is the new American Express Card

Membership has it's privileges

DAVID HARSANYI: Everything Seth Meyers Said About Ilhan Omar Is Wrong. 

“Claiming Meghan McCain put the congresswoman in danger by criticizing her is just a way to bully Omar’s critics.”

The first part of this rhetorical question is setting up a destructive standard to undermine debate. For one thing, a public figure—an elected official, no less—has no dispensation from criticism merely because some nut sends her a death threat.

Nor is there any indulgence for being a Muslim woman or black women or white middle-aged man, or anyone else. Omar is a 37-year-old educated woman who was elected to the U.S. Congress, not a middle schooler playacting in the Model U.N.

McCain condemned Omar’s words. She didn’t concoct a smear.

But for America’s protected classes, that is a smear.

Democrats want you to believe that criticizing Ilhan Omar is “inciting violence.” Here’s what those same Democrats we’re doing in 2018

• Like (+1) 1

She got fined a little bit, but read the thread below:

Well, this is an interesting thread:

I'm just gonna go ahead and highlight the conclusion:

Michelle Malkin agreed with his conclusion. Her thread has a lot more info:

Here is the full report: link

• Like (+1) 1

Thank God Omar didn't beat her husband(s).Otherwise, they would have elected her Attorney General!

1 hour ago, GG said:

They're too busy with Kellyanne's story today

didn't Kerry and Obama do the same thing?

oh.... that's okay....