To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Identity politics is a cancer so bad it prevents the left from justifiably calling out a bigot as such simply because she's a Muslim woman of color. 

Shame. 

D1EcIc5X0AAceES.jpg

*She knows what those words mean

The left??? So you want Trump to appologize for calling the judge in Trump University scam a Mexican? No you don't! That makes you a hypocrite. 

Or do you want him to? 

Yes or No? 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

She knows what she's saying, she's saying what she means.

I guess she was appalled when Obama was accused of palling around with terrorists in Chicago...

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is an apple. 

It's official! LOL 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yeah, I do not get it.

There seems to be a lot of Jews that stick with the Democrats. An anecdotal story is the only Jew I know who is not a Democrat is my MIL - and she passed away late last year.  I have quite a few relatives and friends who are Jewish (2% of the population yet makes up about 33% of my direct circle) and none can explain to me why they stick with the Democrats like glue.  I've heard some crazy-***** the last two years to try and explain it away (I told the story here about one of my BFFs whose son was worried that Trump was going to round him up and place him in a camp! And he was 11 at the time!!  Bibi's congrats video calmed him down. That was the worst because he was so young, but some of my very smart friends and relatives have come up with nearly equally nutty things.)

So, why do Jews stick with the Democrats in spite of policies and/or rhetoric that goes against their best interests? Maybe you can shed some light on that? 

You're suggesting they shouldn't stick with the dems because a handful call out AIPAC?  The majority are trying to pass anti-semitic legislation.

I've said this before, why is it so difficult to understand that there are conservative and liberal Jews?

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes, we can all find posts that support our POV. We're all BMan now...

6 minutes ago, TPS said:

Yes, we can all find posts that support our POV. We're all BMan now...

It's real, TPS. This is the end result of Identity Politics. It promotes racism, division, and strife - and prevents bigots from being called out for what they truly are. She's not worth defending. 

***** like this - is why Krugman isn't taken seriously

Because the left has never systemically rounded up and slaughtered Jews. Ever. 

Jesus, partisan asshats are making fools of themselves on the daily now.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Watch.  The resolution they ultimately pass concerning "all expressions of hate" will end up censuring Trump, not Omar.

I'm excited to see how it addresses someone wearing a MAGA hat.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, TPS said:

You're suggesting they shouldn't stick with the dems because a handful call out AIPAC?  The majority are trying to pass anti-semitic legislation.

I've said this before, why is it so difficult to understand that there are conservative and liberal Jews?

I am asking why Jews support the Democratic party en masse.  I'm not sure how many "conservative" Jews you know (that would be an R or C policial voting card affiliation), I know (knew) ONE (my MIL, who was an R), and would be curious about that hard number as you seem to be claiming Judaism as your religion. 

Note: this is not me picking on the Jews. The other half of my family that is not Jewish is (mostly) Roman Catholic and they are not much better.  The friends I have that are not Jewish are a mix of parties and ideologies.  I truly do not know any Jews (now that my MIL has passed away) that are not Ds.  It baffles me. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've honestly lost track of how many times the Democrats have contradicted themselves this week.  

All I'm sure of right now is that if the Jews should get over the Holocaust, there's no ***** way I'm paying reparations to African-Americans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TPS said:

Me and a lot of self-hating Jews apparently....

Let's play a game.  Why do you think the plight of Palestinians is top of mind for the UN, as opposed to other possible humanitarian wrongs?