To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

6 minutes ago, TPS said:

I'd appreciate pointing me to those "jew-hating" comments.  All my google searches turn up the recent comments, which are not "jew-hating."

Here's a hint so you can do your own homework sue:

Google ilhan Omar 2012 hypnotize the world

12 minutes ago, TPS said:

I'd appreciate pointing me to those "jew-hating" comments.  All my google searches turn up the recent comments, which are not "jew-hating."

Like every other bigot caught in their hate, she's backtracked and deleted most of them. Here's an article explaining:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/02/26/ilhan-omar-deletes-israel-tweets-that-drew-charges-of-anti-semitism/2989404002/

In short, she posted several tweets that were of the typical "jews control the world" variety.

Or maybe you'd prefer the New York Times, that bastion of establishmentism:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/21/opinion/ilhan-omar-israel-jews.html

Edited by Joe in Winslow

25 minutes ago, TPS said:

In the past month, she's referenced Jewish control of the chambers by buying them out, then specifically accused Israel supporters of having a dual loyalty.  So yeah, it's not like she funded a particular float in a Brussels parade, but these particular dog whistles are very loud.

"Hypnotized the world" and "seeing the evil doings of Israel" in Gaza.  Seems to me she is in line with the recent UN report accusing Israel of war crimes in Gaza.  Does that make the UN "Jew haters"?  I suppose saying it's all about the Benjamins did her in...

She is critical of the disproportionate influence Israel has over many western countries with respect to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.  

2 minutes ago, GG said:

In the past month, she's referenced Jewish control of the chambers by buying them out, then specifically accused Israel supporters of having a dual loyalty.  So yeah, it's not like she funded a particular float in a Brussels parade, but these particular dog whistles are very loud.

There are an awful lot of (what Joe and the Dude will call) self-hating Jews who state her comments are not antisemitic.  And what does the US congress do? They fall all over each other passing another resolution....

3 minutes ago, TPS said:

"Hypnotized the world" and "seeing the evil doings of Israel" in Gaza.  Seems to me she is in line with the recent UN report accusing Israel of war crimes in Gaza.  Does that make the UN "Jew haters"?  I suppose saying it's all about the Benjamins did her in...

The UN is a bastion of antisemitism. 

A bastion. 

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, TPS said:

She is critical of the disproportionate influence Israel has over many western countries with respect to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.  

There are an awful lot of (what Joe and the Dude will call) self-hating Jews who state her comments are not antisemitic.  And what does the US congress do? They fall all over each other passing another resolution....

History is filled with self-hating Jews leading other Jews into the inferno well before the early & mid 20th century.   You can say that dissent and disagreement is built into Jewish DNA.    Doesn't make Omar's comments any less antisemitic.  The fact that you bring up the UN's resolutions into this discussion proves my point.  The UN, by and large, is antisemitic.  There's a direct linkage to the former 3rd world Soviet satellites. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, GG said:

History is filled with self-hating Jews leading other Jews into the inferno well before the early & mid 20th century.   You can say that dissent and disagreement is built into Jewish DNA.    Doesn't make Omar's comments any less antisemitic.  The fact that you bring up the UN's resolutions into this discussion proves my point.  The UN, by and large, is antisemitic.  There's a direct linkage to the former 3rd world Soviet satellites. 

Not to mention the  gaggle of muslim countries as well.

14 minutes ago, TPS said:

"Hypnotized the world"

Come on man.

COME ON. You can't see this for what it is?

propaganda+gal060117+14.JPG

it's LITERALLY that. Literally that. And if you can't see it, well, I'll have to assume you're an anti-Semite too.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

2 minutes ago, TPS said:

Don't you mean "Jew-haters"?

Whichever phrasing you find best works for me. The point being the UN as an organization is not one to hold up as the measure for tolerance on this issue. Historically they've been the worst offender (while supporting literally the worst offenders in their member body). 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Whichever phrasing you find best works for me. The point being the UN as an organization is not one to hold up as the measure for tolerance on this issue. Historically they've been the worst offender (while supporting literally the worst offenders in their member body). 

Wasn't meant for you, just quoting Joe.

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, GG said:

You know what's funny to me? People on the left yell every day that Trump and his voters are all racists. They literally have no evidence of it. Not a single tweet. Not a single comment. But all you hear is "Well, that language is a dog whistle...!!"

Yet this freshman nutbag makes one anti-semitic comment after another, and the left is like, "What? I didn't hear anything?"

It is any wonder they have to hire Nigerians to pour bleach on them to get people to think like them.

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You know what's funny to me? People on the left yell every day that Trump and his voters are all racists. They literally have no evidence of it. Not a single tweet. Not a single comment. But all you hear is "Well, that language is a dog whistle...!!"

Yet this freshman nutbag makes one anti-semitic comment after another, and the left is like, "What? I didn't hear anything?"

It is any wonder they have to hire Nigerians to pour bleach on them to get people to think like them.

She's black, a woman and a Muslim. That's like the trifecta for anyone to the left of the now deceased John McCain. A person with those intangibles must never be criticized.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

It's a well known fact that it is more difficult to hear when wearing blackface.

6 hours ago, TPS said:

It's all cherry picked garbage and selective outrage. I'm sure these are the same people that shrug at Trump's "shithole countries" line and roll their eyes at people who think the way he speaks about Mexicans and immigrants is racist. Trump could walk down the street shooting people dead for sport and they'd be more fake angry by Omar quoting rap lyrics.

Edited by SoCoBills