To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

17 minutes ago, SoCoBills said:

The very first Senate Bill that was passed in 2019 is one that punishes critics of Israel. Lobby money impacts policy.  It's truth and in this case it's kind of scary.

That's not a specific example as it did not come from AIPAC but the partisan bickering of the right and left. 

You claimed AIPAC has long been influencing our foreign policy, I was hoping you'd be able to provide specific examples of this rather than regurgitating talking points devoid of factual support.

(And for the record, I'm in favor of criticizing those who deserve it, including Israel.)

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's not a specific example as it did not come from AIPAC but the partisan bickering of the right and left. 

You claimed AIPAC has long been influencing our foreign policy, I was hoping you'd be able to provide specific examples of this rather than regurgitating talking points devoid of factual support.

I shouldn't have to do all of your homework for you. Instead I will direct you to go to the AIPAC website "about sections" and read through it. They brag about how they lobby and what they've accomplished. They don't hide or deny it.  It's what they do. They exist to lobby to impact US foreign policy relations with Israel.

Edited by SoCoBills

31 minutes ago, SoCoBills said:

While I don't disagree with all that you've said did you really have to say it in the most insulting and racist way possible? "Jews are Jewing it up"?? Talk about anti-Semitism.

The difference is that we know The Dude is racist, while you're masquerading as not

11 minutes ago, SoCoBills said:

It's odd that you hate Muslims so much but I'm guessing Christians are perfectly fine regardless of how many hate killings and mass shooting atrocities are committed by far right, Christian extremists in this country. 

I don't hate anyone of any religion. Extremists come in all shapes, sizes, ethnicities and religious backgrounds. I hate extremists. Having a Hijab does not make you an extremist just like being a Christian does not make you a mass shooter or Domestic Terrorist like that coast guard officer Christopher Paul Hansen among others, Dylan Roof and mass events throughout history.

As Tom Jones says, it's not unusual. 

Lastly, you'll lose a historical debate with me on christians and muslims. Just trust me. 

Yes, not all muslims are terrorists. Thing is, when their population reaches a certain point the fundamentalists take lead while the moderates comply. That's what ALWAYS happens. Look at Turkey. Great example. Turkey has a moderate muslim population in which the fundamentalists are leading. 

Just now, GG said:

The difference is that we know The Dude is racist, while you're masquerading as not

I'm not a racist. I am a cultural supremacist because of course my culture is superior to all others. We've proven it on battlefield after battlefield. There are many non-whites who have smartly adopted my culture, and I'm happy to share it with them. 

11 minutes ago, SoCoBills said:

I shouldn't have to do all of your homework for you. Instead I will direct you to go to the AIPAC website "about sections" and read through it. They brag about how they lobby and what they've accomplished. They don't hide or deny it.  It's what they do. They exist to lobby to impact US foreign policy relations with Israel.

It's not about doing my homework for me. I'm familiar with AIPAC, very familiar. It's about asking you to look beyond the talking points your regurgitating and to really engage with the topic. Which specific pieces of legislation has AIPAC lobbied for? How many times have they shifted our foreign policy agenda in a way that's detrimental to our strategic and political goals at home and abroad? 

AIPAC is a lot of things. What they're not is the biggest lobbying threat to the people of the United States - not even close. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

AIPAC is a lot of things. What they're not is the biggest lobbying threat to the people of the United States - not even close. 

I hear they are amazing dancers.

• Haha (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Please share with us specific examples of how AIPAC used its influence and money to change US foreign policy...

I'd respond but I don't want to be labled an anti-semite.

11 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'd respond but I don't want to be labled an anti-semite.

Criticizing AIPAC doesn't make you (or anyone) an anti-semite. Nor does criticizing Israel. 

Doing so while lofting up Hamas and Hezbollah though makes one a useful idiot.

(which is not you)

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Criticizing AIPAC doesn't make you (or anyone) an anti-semite. Nor does criticizing Israel. 

(which is not you)

Agreed. Neither does saying "Jew." They're Jews. And neither does using jew as an adjective or verb. Because I refuse to quit using the word when it comes to business dealings, and I create the rules based on what benefits my ability to offend people.

1 hour ago, SoCoBills said:

The very first Senate Bill that was passed in 2019 is one that punishes critics of Israel. Lobby money impacts policy.  It's truth and in this case it's kind of scary.

While I don't disagree with all that you've said did you really have to say it in the most insulting and racist way possible? "Jews are Jewing it up"?? Talk about anti-Semitism.

I noticed you didn't address her lack of concern over NEA or planned Parenthood money in politics.

1 hour ago, SoCoBills said:

You stated that you're critical of specific activities of the AIPAC, and have made an argument intended to influence the position of others (my assumption would be that you'd like them to adapt yours).

It is not "asking you to do their homework" when they ask you about the policy specifics which guide your beliefs.

It is them asking you to clarify your position in order that they are able to address it.

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(which is not you)

As long as you choose your words extremely carefully.  The backlash against Omar from both sides seems disproportionate from what she actually said and tweeted.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

As long as you choose your words extremely carefully.  The backlash against Omar from both sides seems disproportionate from what she actually said and tweeted.

With Omar it's her entire "body of work" so to speak.  Her latest outburst could be considered benign, except that what I perceive to be her inferred intent is buttressed by her other recent utterings.

She gets the benefit of the doubt the first time, and possibly the second, though I begin to grow wary.  The third time within a two month window I know exactly who she is.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

it's not, when it's taken in the context of her HISTORY of jew-hating comments.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I hear you, I do. But it's like I said a few weeks ago (and others said as well), with her it's more than one tweet or comment. It's her entire history which is not worth defending (imo) and does the party a great disservice by sticking by her. 

But then again, when your entire party relies upon identity politics and victim hood, casting out a Muslim woman looks bad - even when it's deserved. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

With Omar it's her entire "body of work" so to speak.  Her latest outburst could be considered benign, except that what I perceive to be her inferred intent is buttressed by her other recent utterings.

She gets the benefit of the doubt the first time, and possibly the second, though I begin to grow wary.  The third time within a two month window I know exactly who she is.

Fair enough.  I wasn't aware she made previous controversial remarks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Please share with us specific examples of how AIPAC used its influence and money to change US foreign policy...

They may not have changed US foreign policy, but they make sure that the US is ALWAYS pro-Israel by going after those who criticize Israel and support those who kowtow.  

12 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

it's not, when it's taken in the context of her HISTORY of jew-hating comments.

I'd appreciate pointing me to those "jew-hating" comments.  All my google searches turn up the recent comments, which are not "jew-hating."