To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

On 2/26/2019 at 11:18 AM, DC Tom said:

Which is why I would lose.  I'd always be either buzzing in early, or too late while I aske myself "Is Trebek done now?"

Itd be a shame if you didn’t get a chance to answer. The show would lose all its potential comedy. 

The resolution, which is still being finalized, comes after a backlash from Jewish lawmakers who accused Omar of anti-Semitism for referring to pro-Israel advocates’ “allegiance to a foreign country.”

While this woman obviously hates America, I do question the sense in allowing anyone with dual-citizenship to hold public office and be engaged in decisions that affect those other countries they claim citizenship from.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Hedge said:

The resolution, which is still being finalized, comes after a backlash from Jewish lawmakers who accused Omar of anti-Semitism for referring to pro-Israel advocates’ “allegiance to a foreign country.”

While this woman obviously hates America, I do question the sense in allowing anyone with dual-citizenship to hold public office and be engaged in decisions that affect those other countries they claim citizenship from.

Shocked to hear jihad Jane standing up for Omar. :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Eating. Their. Own.

Hey Nancy, Linda Sarsour called you a used up old hag. Nancy replied to that by showing sympathy for "that clitless little C word that has never seen pleasure". Let the fun begin.

20 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Eating. Their. Own.

After co-oping and, essentially, destroying all the momentum carried by The Womens March, you'd think Sarsour woud be held to an occasional Vox editorial. 

But as we've seen, the left is increasingly convinced that its problem is that it's simply not far enough to the left. Sometimes if feels like Sarsour, Oman, Tlaib and AOC are all one meeting away from making a public push for Sharia Law. 

I’m a big cause and effect guy. What did anyone expect to happen when your Party’s entire identity is wrapped up in emphasizing hyphenated subgroups? Eventually those tribal subgroups are going to turn on each other! None of this is shocking. It’s going to take a magician to hold it all together.... and Nancy Pelosi is no magician! 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I’m a big cause and effect guy. What did anyone expect to happen when your Party’s entire identity is wrapped up in emphasizing hyphenated subgroups? Eventually those tribal subgroups are going to turn on each other! None of this is shocking. It’s going to take a magician to hold it all together.... and Nancy Pelosi is no magician! 

Doesn't make it any less beautiful to watch.

Just now, DC Tom said:

Doesn't make it any less beautiful to watch.

You’ve got that right!  You’re beginning to see a split where African Americans are starting to realize that they’re no longer the ‘favorite’ minority. Then the wheels are going to come off this pandering clown wagon.