Sign in to follow this  
TigerJ

Your draft sleeper pick

Wr Dillon Mitchell Oregon. Was hoping he would be back for his senior year. I think he could be a star.

Edited by Turk71
  • Like (+1) 1

WR - N'Keal Harry

We should move down and draft him in the first round. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

WR - N'Keal Harry

Sleeper pick?

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Sleeper pick?

Yes.  There's several WR's projected to go before him and I think he becomes the best WR in this class.  

Anything else?

• Meh 1

Deiter, OL from Wisconsin. He’ll get drafted in the 2nd or 3rd Round and end up as one of the top couple offensive linemen in this draft. He’s started over 10 games each at center guard and tackle... 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, White Linen said:

Yes.  There's several WR's projected to go before him and I think he becomes the best WR in this class.  

Anything else?

I figured he was probably a top 15 pick.

5 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

I’ve got it....Elijah Holyfield RB out of Georgia. This kid probably will be available in rounds 3 or 4 and will be an absolute steal for someone.  Hopefully the Bills

I think he’ll be a Nick Chubb type back.

I am a big UGA fan. Nick Chubb is a different back. Chubb lost weight and got lean for the NFL. Holyfield is more an old school between the tackle running back. I wouldn’t really go after him till the 5th.

now Isaac Nauta the TE from UGA would be a nice pick up in the third. Watch him to move up boards once people see him at the combine.

17 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

I figured he was probably a top 15 pick.

OF course so much can change from now until then with the combine, etc but I don't see anywhere that he's projected that high.  He's projected now as a late first or early 2nd round guy.  I really really like Hakeem Butler too.  I'd be happy if we ended up with either. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, White Linen said:

OF course so much can change from now until then with the combine, etc but I don't see anywhere that he's projected that high.  He's projected now as a late first or early 2nd round guy.  I really really like Hakeem Butler too.  I'd be happy if we ended up with either. 

Agree. Either of them would be great addition. CBS mock has Butler going 1st Wr taken at 9 to the Bills.

Edited by Turk71

42 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I am a big UGA fan. Nick Chubb is a different back. Chubb lost weight and got lean for the NFL. Holyfield is more an old school between the tackle running back. I wouldn’t really go after him till the 5th.

now Isaac Nauta the TE from UGA would be a nice pick up in the third. Watch him to move up boards once people see him at the combine.

Hes going to be a productive back.  You just watch 

41 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Would be ideal to move down and get a top Wr or OL and another 2nd rnd pick.

5 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

Here's my TEs

Kendal Blanton Mizzo

Jace Sternberger  Texas A&M

Caleb Wilson UCLA

Agree, Caleb Wilson would be a steal in the 3rd round.

4 hours ago, White Linen said:

WR - N'Keal Harry

Not really a sleeper pick if drafted in the first round. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Zach Gentry, TE, Michigan.

Huge guy, raw athlete. 

Love this guy. Great potential.

Another sleeper for me would be Hunter Renfrow WR Clemson.

Daylon Mack DT (Texas A+M), Devine Ozigbo RB (Nebraska). Also curious to see if the Canadian linebacker Matthieu is drafted.

Andy Isabella.

Great top line speed, even faster gameday speed, phenomenal quick-twitch athlete, can get separation from just about anyone, superior balance, fantastic production and absolutely torched top 10 ranked opponents on a few occasions including projected 1st and 2nd rd NFL DB prospects.

The only reason why he isn't rated higher is because hes a slot receiver.  He will be the most productive receiver in this years draft.  I just hope that the Bills nab him.

I think he can be used similar to how McCaffrey is used, not as many rushing attempts but could be used on jet sweeps and other designed runs and thrown to 10+ times a game.

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Lucy Draper. a 5'10" 141lb kicker from Texas State (Armadillos!). Kicks soccer style up to 40yds, and has nice legs that go all the way up.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiJnFwJLkBQgpKsHXvK2Q

rated #1 on the all movie fantasy team. Above such greats as Forest Gump, Bobby Boucher, and Willie Beamen.

http://web.yesnetwork.com/theniner/?ymd=20151022

Funny

8 hours ago, wppete said:

Not really a sleeper pick if drafted in the first round. 

I agree with that.  I suppose everybody has their own definition.  I have a hard time considering anybody picked in the first couple rounds as a sleeper.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Zach Gentry, TE, Michigan.

Huge guy, raw athlete. 

What round? His hands scare me 

12 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Totally agree on Holyfield. Swift will be the real prize out of that backfield whenever he comes out. 

I will stay in your neck of the woods though with my sleeper pick: WR Riley Ridley. Not huge #s in college but I don’t believe that will matter.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Totally agree on Holyfield. Swift will be the real prize out of that backfield whenever he comes out. 

No earlier than 4. Probably more like 5.

• Like (+1) 1

Jacquis Webb - OL - UB 6'6" 359 in the 7th round ... Went to the same high school as I did which is good enough reason for me.

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Psh. They didn't scare you a couple months ago!

Gentry's got some upside, but it'd be hard to a Michigan fan to ever forget that disaster. Wouldn't have made a difference in the final score, but he certainly didn't help.

10 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Jacquis Webb - OL - UB 6'6" 359 in the 7th round ... Went to the same high school as I did which is good enough reason for me.

From that angle I will go with Cody Thompson, WR Toledo. I work with his uncle. 

Had a very good day (and whole week of practice) at the E-W Shrine Game. 

• Like (+1) 1